Till vs Woodley

Woodley can't play the patient game with Till. He was able to play that game with Thompson for two reasons:
1. Thompson doesn't hit hard with his punches
2. Thompson doesn't have the best chin

Now with Till, he doesn't manage the distance use his range as effectively as Wonderboy, but he poses these problems for Tyron
1. Till can fight well on the inside despite outsizing his opponents
2. Till has good KO power with punches, elbows and knees.
3. Till has a solid chin
4. Till WILL setup a devastating combo if Tyron gets stagnant

So I predict Tyron needs to get him against the cage or take him down, and he can't sit on the cage like he has in recent fights.

70/30 Tyron by TKO or SD.

Woodley took down Wonderboy in the first round of their first fight pretty easily and beat him for an entire round. Considering that Wonderboy has better TDD than Till i wouldn't be surprised if Tyron decides to take the fight to the ground and beat Till for five rounds.

Woodley by super easy ko in round 2. He will catch till either way. Till hasnt fought a fighter with the punching power of woodley.

Till is going to control the distance, pressure him against cage and Woodley will be panic wrestling just like Cerrone after Till lands couple of horrible lefts. Fight won't be close & it will be over in 1 or 2 rounds.
Panic wrestling is a term that refers a stand up fighter shooting for a takedown after getting owned dangerously on the feet.

Example: Conor shooting for a double leg when Nate rocked him with a one two then pressed him against the cage.

Only way Woodly is winning this is on the ground. He should stop trying to prove a point standing like he did against again WB. Till has a longer reach than WB and has actually knocked him down.

02-mma-crowd-gifs-tyron-woodley-mom.gif

If His mom does this, TW will KO him.

We'll see. Till only had a month and a half to train and get his weight in order.

Would love that outcome though.

Weird comparison

Till isn't a wrestler and Tyron isn't a very good striker

Weird comparison

Till isn't a wrestler and Tyron isn't a very good striker
HUH? Tyron beat Condit and Robbie on the feet and made Thompson's striking look amateurish.. I consider than an exellent MMA striker.

It's like salt versus pepper eh TS.

Panic wrestling is a term that refers a stand up fighter shooting for a takedown after getting owned dangerously on the feet.

Example: Conor shooting for a double leg when Nate rocked him with a one two then pressed him against the cage.

Only way Woodly is winning this is on the ground. He should stop trying to prove a point standing like he did against again WB. Till has a longer reach than WB and has actually knocked him down.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Woodley dropped WB in both fights. I guess you missed both of them. All good.

Back