Till vs Woodley

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Haven't seen a breakdown on this fight so sorry if this was done before. Who do you have winning this? Holy shit Till is massive compared to woodley and I think he will pressure woodley and against a guy like that, putting your back against the cage is dangerous. On the other hand, Woodley has great wrestling and I don't think Till has been tested yet.
Another thought is when will Woodley slow down. Dude is 36/37 years old and relies a lot on his explosiveness and power, I wonder when will it start to slow down. Who you got for this fight? prolly the only decent fight on a pretty average card.

Paraphrasing Sonnen:

We just dont know how good Till is.

Woodley will be his toughest fight ever. I go with till but its biased. Woodley has all tools to beat Darren. Going to be interesting to see the result while the fight might be pretty shitty IMO

Paraphrasing Sonnen:

We just dont know how good Till is.

Woodley will be his toughest fight ever. I go with till but its biased. Woodley has all tools to beat Darren. Going to be interesting to see the result while the fight might be pretty shitty IMO
Will be interesting to see if Woodley can outmuscle Till, who has the strength advantage.

While Till is stylistically the worst matchup for Tyron I think Tyron edges him out in a close dec win or perhaps a late round tko

till by decision. outpoints woodley on the feet. woodley doesnt go for takedowns much so this will be on the feet mostly. he. may go for a few timed takedowns at the crucial point of rounds to try to get the round scored for him on the judges. other then that i expect till to stalk him with the longer reach while woodley is trying to counter. woodley need sto stay off the fence and stay in the middle where he can explode more effectively. if hes against the cage it will look like the rory vs woodley fight at some points.

very boring fight, just like till vs wonderboy

I just want Woodley to win so we can have social justice warrior vs. MAGA. Whatever breakdown has Woodley winning is a good breakdown.

I think Till beats him. Matches up well against Woodley IMO.

Gonna be a very close, very boring fight where there’s no real winner but there’s gonna be controversy. But really, who cares. Boo these guys.

I just want Woodley to win so we can have social justice warrior vs. MAGA. Whatever breakdown has Woodley winning is a good breakdown.
I'm surprised Woodley has eased up the whole racism shtick. Rustled a lot of folks in every thread a couple of months back. <45>
Can't count the number of threads he derailed.

I think Till beats him. Matches up well against Woodley IMO.
On the feet, I mostly agree. Interested to see how he fares on the ground and I hope Woodley shoots in and tests his ground game.

No, just No!!!! Till needs to win, we need the first "English" speaking Champ that needs an interpreter...........Conor doesn't count......

I hate Woodley more than any other champ in history. But I'm hoping he wins just so Colby can have the chance to kick the shit out of him next.

No, just No!!!! Till needs to win, we need the first "English" speaking Champ that needs an interpreter...........Conor doesn't count......

Bisping used to have subs on TUF whenever he spoke.

Woodey vs. MAGA is a far more intriguing fight than anything else at WW.

On the feet, I mostly agree. Interested to see how he fares on the ground and I hope Woodley shoots in and tests his ground game.
Yeah, how Till copes with the shot will likely decide the fight. Of course, if Till's TDD is poor then all bets are off, Tyron likely controls the contest. If Woodley can get Till reacting to feinted takedowns he could also land with the right.

I just think that Tyron's habit of being easily pressured into the cage plays into Till's hands, and Woodley isn't a particularly unpredictable striker. Still, definitely a very interesting fight.

i think till needs to move up a weight class and let king colby take care of the chocolate man

Till is going to control the distance, pressure him against cage and Woodley will be panic wrestling just like Cerrone after Till lands couple of horrible lefts. Fight won't be close & it will be over in 1 or 2 rounds.

Woodley is nothing like Cowboy mentally and skillset-wise. That said I also believe Till will win.

Woodley is nothing like Cowboy mentally and skillset-wise. That said I also believe Woodley will win.

Back