Till vs Woodley

Woodley is not a small welterweight despite the height discrepancy

This is very similar to the first Wonderboy fight where Sherdog gave Woodley no chance to win.

Till has more kill instinct than Wonderboy though doesn't he? I can't see him being so passive and scared to engage and expect him to stalk and pick one dimensional woodley apart. The guy is a joke of a champ anyway, defended against 2 guys and thinks hes GSP. Fuk off.

Depends how Woodles comes out.

If he does the back up low activity thing he’s gonna get himself into trouble.

If he closes distances and throws heat likes vs Condit and Robbie, Till is going to get buzzed

Depends how Woodles comes out.

If he does the back up low activity thing he’s gonna get himself into trouble.

If he closes distances and throws heat likes vs Condit and Robbie, Till is going to get buzzed

It's not easy to close distance against Till. He has been able to control range against every single opponent including master of range aka Wonderboy.

I think Till can do what Rory did. Pick Woodley apart behind a good jab that stiffles Woodley's explosiveness.

Maybe he can finish him in five.

At the same time I won't count out Woodley who always has the power to stop any WW and I am not sure about Till's defensive wrestling.

I'll knew this guy will be champion after his fight against Jessin Ayari but didn't realize it's happening this fast. It's just that timing, understanding of range & abilities to fight in-out without getting hitted which separates him from rest of division.

O YES another Woodley defense, there always barn burners..........

I see the two most likely outcomes being either a fight that looks like Woodley vs Thompson or Woodley vs Rory.

Of course they both have power so there's also the off chance we will finally see Woodley in a good fight again.

Till will definitely come right out, he's not afraid (even though he should be because woodley is actually much faster) but I am not entirely sure Till doesn't get taken down. I can see this one going either way actually. That being said, I think Covington smothers Till completely.

If Woodley puts his back on the cage like he's prone to doing its not gonna be good for him...
That said if Till decides to play the patient game with Woodley he's going to lose a very boring fight.

Woodley is winning this one.

Till needs to make weight for once, comes in drained and Tyrone pushes the pace with his wrestling to tire him quicker and gets a ground and pound stoppage about round three.

02-mma-crowd-gifs-tyron-woodley-mom.gif

Woodleys fast twitch muscle is insane. Dude can jump back and land a shot in what seems like the same movement. It all has to do with his mindset tho if he fights like Condit, maia, koscheck etc he has a chance.

If he's timid like he was against Rory, shields, hell even Nate it's lights out. With Woodley it's not about abikity it's about his mindset. SonetiSomhe looks like the very best fighter in the world and other times he looks like he shouldn't be fighting.

Woodley is winning this one.

Till needs to make weight for once, comes in drained and Tyrone pushes the pace with his wrestling to tire him quicker and gets a ground and pound stoppage about round three.
<[analyzed}>

Till is going to control the distance, pressure him against cage and Woodley will be panic wrestling just like Cerrone after Till lands couple of horrible lefts. Fight won't be close & it will be over in 1 or 2 rounds.
Till will not make weight, it will be a non title bout, he will KO Woodley and then will move to MW

Till is going to control the distance, pressure him against cage and Woodley will be panic wrestling just like Cerrone after Till lands couple of horrible lefts. Fight won't be close & it will be over in 1 or 2 rounds.
No it won't.

Can you "panic wrestle if you are a wrestler? Woodley was a D1 Wrestler.. If Woodley "panic" wrestles Till will be on his back.

Back