Till vs Masvidal - Most underhyped fight of 2019.

Im gona be there live and Im expecting a 5 round decision, similar to how Wonderboy beat Masvidal

Lucky you!

If it is a five round decision then that will be the only similarity to the WB fight. No way these guys go five rounds without busting each other up, badly.

Gamebred.

Do you guys hate him now that he’s punk’d all your fighters? How quiet was it in that arena when Till was unconscious?

what? I simply made a prediction on how I thought the main event would play out lol and you just quoted all the comments after the fight was over, wow amazing job man
<{outtahere}>

3AF1DD32-740E-49D1-AF39-B89D6393EC63.gif

So my prediction was wrong and you're making a big deal out of it? lol
giphy.gif

Hurrrr durrrrrr

Know when to take a step back.
Hurr durrr you ever predict a fight wrong?

Sit down batti boi.

And I guess we found Jorge Masvidals Sherdog acct.

Fight is 5/10 at best, should not be a main-event.

Take your fanboy goggles off or UFC will never stop pushing shitty cards to Europe.

Very good chance both guys just stare at eachother for 25 mins with Masvidal doing just enough to lose a split decision.

wolf tickets
Masvidal gonna win (but lose on the scorecards in britain) a shitty close decision over a gassed Till that can't even make weight at 170.

Haha haha now jump into other threads claiming how you are all big Jorge fans

Haha haha now jump into other threads claiming how you are all big Jorge fans

Why quote me? Been criticizing Masvidal for some past performances, that doesn't mean I can't give him props when his fights turn out to be great and he goes 2-0 in one night.
Also I predicted a Masvidal win, so no surprise and nobody was claiming they are a huge Jorge fan now.

Why quote me? Been criticizing Masvidal for some past performances, that doesn't mean I can't give him props when his fights turn out to be great and he goes 2-0 in one night.
Also I predicted a Masvidal win, so no surprise and nobody was claiming they are a huge Jorge fan now.
You claimed it would be a shitty close decision, eat the crow and whilst you are at it have a soda

Back