Till vs Masvidal - Most underhyped fight of 2019.

I’m not seeing the buzz this fight deserves and I’m confused because this is a motherfu**er of a matchup between two straight animals with A LOT on the line. Both are coming off the worst performances of their UFC careers & desperately need the W.

Till has just fallen to the Champ but you cannot dismiss the young 26yo for a single short-coming in the biggest moment of his life. Pressure is a bitch.

Masvidal has never been stopped in 6years/15fights in the UFC. 4/6 of his losses were split decisions vs Al, Bendo, Larkin and Maia. Of the other two decisions, one of them was vs WB. He was never in danger of being finished vs WB but he was uncharacteristically flat/null and fickle fans will only remember that, forgetting who the fu** Gamebred is.

These guys willed their way from fighting in the ghetto to contesting with the best fighters on the biggest stage in the world and I pity the fool who misses these fireworks... and it’s not even a ppv.

TheRematch:

People have been sleeping on Masvidal. I wouldn’t be shocked if he stops Till late in the 4th/5th. Dude has great cardio and excellent hands.

Very good chance both guys just stare at eachother for 25 mins with Masvidal doing just enough to lose a split decision.

wolf tickets
Masvidal gonna win (but lose on the scorecards in britain) a shitty close decision over a gassed Till that can't even make weight at 170.

After how badly Wonderboy whipped his ass, I can't imagine Jorge beats another lengthy striker like Till - even though Till isn't as good as Thompson(IMO Till was gifted the WB decision). I still think Till's length will be a huge problem. We still have weigh ins though, so who knows how Till will look.

That's gonna be on line of Francis/Lewis
Till is content with staring and feinting every so often with no intent of doing anything.

Masvida gonna come out swinging.. for about 2 minutes. Then gases and spends the rest of the fight wrestling Till

The ways these guys fight it could be a boring affair. Both like to counter and are only really exciting when the opponent pushes the fight and brings more offense out of them.

And I doubt we see a finish. Till could be gunshy after the whooping he took in his last fight and Gamebred is notorious for coasting. Hope I'm wrong.

this fight will be shit.

Masvidal isn't a legend. Masvidal isn't elite. Masvidal isn't really top fighter. Masvidal pretty much loses at the highest level, and I reckon this will not be any different, and chances are he loses a close decision since he's hard to finish.

This fight is okay. I like Jorge's backstory, but he's not really elite fighter. I think Till could be, but this mofo just got ktfo and hasn't really beaten anyone outside that boring WB fight, so

I don't think this fight really deserves all that much hype, though I can see why some people might find it interesting. It's not a bad fight, but nothing to write home about

I suppose Jorge could win, but I'd be surprised if he does win. I expect five round fight, possibly a close fight, and especially Till fighting at home, I don't really give Jorge much of a chance winning unless he somehow catches Till.

I don't think he will.

Im gona be there live and Im expecting a 5 round decision, similar to how Wonderboy beat Masvidal

What do you mean underhyped? Why should bad fighters be hyped?

Gamebred.

Gamebred.

I said, I suppose Jorge could win, but I'd be surprised if he does win. I expect five round fight, possibly a close fight, and especially Till fighting at home, I don't really give Jorge much of a chance winning unless he somehow catches Till.

I said, I suppose Jorge could win, but I'd be surprised if he does win. I expect five round fight, possibly a close fight, and especially Till fighting at home, I don't really give Jorge much of a chance winning unless he somehow catches Till.

and you also said this dumb sh**...

Masvidal isn't a legend. Masvidal isn't elite. Masvidal isn't really top fighter. Masvidal pretty much loses at the highest level, and I reckon this will not be any different, and chances are he loses a close decision since he's hard to finish.

This fight is okay. I like Jorge's backstory, but he's not really elite fighter. I think Till could be, but this mofo just got ktfo and hasn't really beaten anyone outside that boring WB fight, so

I don't think this fight really deserves all that much hype, though I can see why some people might find it interesting. It's not a bad fight, but nothing to write home about

I suppose Jorge could win, but I'd be surprised if he does win. I expect five round fight, possibly a close fight, and especially Till fighting at home, I don't really give Jorge much of a chance winning unless he somehow catches Till.

I don't think he will.

B4563B10-9C1F-4688-AD89-6245176F9A0E.gif

With Till as opponent, was honestly expecting a total snoozefest. Left extremely satisfied seeing Till snoozed.

love these bumps. especially love all the butthurt responses of people that never want to give threadstarters credit where credit is due.

Do you guys hate him now that he’s punk’d all your fighters? How quiet was it in that arena when Till was unconscious?
what? I simply made a prediction on how I thought the main event would play out lol and you just quoted all the comments after the fight was over, wow amazing job man
<{outtahere}>

Back