Till vs Costa?

Brit_Brawler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
With the news that jared is injured and out of action for the foreseeable. Does this fight make sense ? Both dudes are needing a fight.
Number one contender fight.
Who wins and how?
As much as I am a fan of Darren and will back him as a fellow countrymen I cant help but feel like paulo would brutalise him.

Good fight, but Costa has already earned his shot.
Whittaker vs Till for 1 contender.
If whittaker wins, he should get a titleshot, although as a huge fan i want him to fight 1 more person before fighting adesanya again.
If till wins he should get a TS if he beat jared after beating whittaker. (although i don't beleive till can beat whittaker).

Good fight, but Costa has already earned his shot.
Whittaker vs Till for 1 contender.
If whittaker wins, he should get a titleshot, although as a huge fan i want him to fight 1 more person before fighting adesanya again.
If till wins he should get a TS if he beat jared after beating whittaker. (although i don't beleive till can beat whittaker).
I agree with you but I believe rob is out for a while too? Some kind of personal problems going on.

How does Paulo do in the clinch?
That I can't say. Don't recall seeing him in the clinch but If i had to guess i would say he probably unleashes brutal savage uppercuts and knees. The guys a wild man.

Yeah he probably gets the Costa fight or the winner of Brunson/Edmond

I'm thinking Costa will sit around and wait for the championship fight

He can only hope that the winner of the Izzy/Romero fight come out clean and don't need a long lay off.

Which is a problem cause Romero always bring pain

probably costa, till looked great vs gastelum with his more conservative approach but costa closes the distance beter than anyone in the division.

also MW is kind of lame by the moment, not so much action

Costa would send him to 205
If Till wants an easy fight, Weidman's chin will be open in April.

BlackWeeklyHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

WiQJ04J.gif

Last edited:
Adesanya vs Romero then Costa.

Till vs Canonnier for next TS

Whittaker vs Gastelum

Silva vs Weidman 3 or vs Hall.

If you look at the rankings it's the only fight that makes sense. Hall is fighting Jacare and Brunson is fighting Edmen. Till beat Kelvin already so he's not going to fight anybody below 10th ranking.
Jared has the pec tear and Whittaker is going through a personal ordeal and Izzy fights Romero so that leaves Costa/Till for number one contendership since I believe Jack Hermansson will possibly fight Kelvin but you never know they may have Till vs Joker which I hope doesn't come to fruition I rather Till vs Costa since that's a clear number one contender.
upload_2020-2-15_8-57-53.png

Adesanya vs Romero then Costa.

Till vs Canonnier for next TS

Whittaker vs Gastelum

Silva vs Weidman 3 or vs Hall.
No way Kelvin on a 2 fight losing skid fights the number 1 ranked MW, he get's the Joker imo.

Another scenario is Costa waiting out for the titleshot but he has to hope the winner of Izzy/Romero is not injured for a while.

Costa just beat Romero - he's done enough to get a title shot without having to fight again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back