Till asked about his weight at media workout. Not happy with the questions or the cut.

UFC knew there was a chance of this so ultimately fuck them they deserve this to be a shit show, fight get canceled the day before due to “medical reasons”

Hope you boys like WMMA, ill be tuning out of this one.

You can't talk sense to guys like Till.

Even if surrounded by nothing but good influences, he'll still do his utmost to be undisciplined.

Lol why is he fighting at 170 again if he hates it so much?

The most hilarious thing is that strikers who move up to their natural weight tend to do very well. Rumble did his best work at LHW, Whittaker's tearing 185 apart, and the best Connor Mcgregor you'll ever see is at 155.

Till probably matches up pretty damn well versus the top-10 at MW and he wouldn't even be the smallest guy there either. Hell the kid would even have a bit of room to put on more weight too.

What a shitshow it will be if he misses weight then KOs tyron in a non title fight.

Gotta admit, the shitshow would be hilarious. Kinda hoping for it to happen.

Woodely's going to be like "No, you don't get a belt, no you don't get a rematch, now go fight at light heavyweight you dumbass." And the moment he gets there, he gets his ass kicked in a string of losses.

Just have him fight Anthony Johnson at Rumbleweight to teach him a lesson

If he makes weight, I hope Tyron beats him senseless. If he doesn't make weight and they still fight, I hope Till wins a 5 round boring decision. The UFC deserves the chaos that results from remaining apathetic about weight cutting issues, and fans who continue to pay and support the UFC's horse shit cards and flagrant disregard of professional rules will get what they deserve, too.

Sorry, but I'm just so sick of this shit. At this point I'm waiting for Dana White to start wearing a Don King wig ...
Would you rather the fight be canceled altogether?

if he misses weight he better hope he wins spectacularly because dana was quite pleased with romero despite missing weight since he performed emphatically well to get the win over rockhold. Not to menion he did well vs whittaker too. if you put in a good performance, you will be forgiven.
Tills performance against wobderboy wasn’t even entertaining.
Dana will have his back until he doesn’t. Boss’ mood is a random mess

If he makes it to the fight he will beat T Wood.

Fuck Darren Till. Don't even give a shit if he makes it to this fight.

So pathetic this is something we have to worry about in this sport.

It's just simply shitty that it ruins fights, cards, and now apparently skewes Rankings.

He is fighting men his own size everyone cuts
No hes not. He cuts far more than most and you clearly didn't watch the wonderboy fight which he very clearly far bigger and clearly lost but was gifted a tard decision.

Such an eloquent, articulate, professional guy. The UFC sure would love to have him as a face of the company

Would you rather the fight be canceled altogether?
I’d rather Tyron refuse the fight. Until missing weight costs the UFC money, they have no incentive to enforce the rules because they care nothing of professionalism.

However, I know the UFC brass puts enormous pressure on the fighter who made weight to accept the fight so it’s not going to happen.

Honestly, Till would be a decent size MW. No idea why he continues to torture himself.

Back