Till asked about his weight at media workout. Not happy with the questions or the cut.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

LOL @ his indignation about being asked weight cut questions. He's missed weight in 33% of his UFC fights and video surfaced of him going blind during his last cut.

The easiest way not to have to deal with the hassle would be for him to fight in the division that he started his career in.

ETA Here's the video. Admits that his weight is bad, but says that we shouldn't worry.

Last edited:
Oh for fux sake.....Here we go....

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

At least Twood said he will still fight him if he doesn't make weight.

But can you imagine if till actually WINS this after not making weight?

He already knows he won't make the weight for Tyrone

Then fight at a normal weight. Hopefully Tyron beats him up good and sends him to LHW.

Is there a line on if he makes weight or not?

Damn it, hopes he make it but it doesn’t sound good

he has like 99% chance of not making weight. he had trouble making 171, now making 170 in short notice? good fucking luck

Well Darren , you’re a Middleweight who makes an insane cut to WW, and has failed to do so on several occasions. People are going to ask you about it. If he misses weight again, he must be banned from WW forever and forced to fight where he belongs.

The event is called UFC 228 because that's Till's walk around weight.

If he makes weight, I hope Tyron beats him senseless. If he doesn't make weight and they still fight, I hope Till wins a 5 round boring decision. The UFC deserves the chaos that results from remaining apathetic about weight cutting issues, and fans who continue to pay and support the UFC's horse shit cards and flagrant disregard of professional rules will get what they deserve, too.

Sorry, but I'm just so sick of this shit. At this point I'm waiting for Dana White to start wearing a Don King wig ...

I have no issue with how much weight people cut as long as they consistently make it. Everyone shits on Vick about it but he makes it every time. Now if till misses again, especially with a title on the line, then his ass needs to move up.

Oh for fux sake.....Here we go....

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

At least Twood said he will still fight him if he doesn't make weight.

But can you imagine if till actually WINS this after not making weight?
of course he will fight him - they can fight for the cash but the belt won't be leaving

Guy knows he is in the wrong and can’t rationally defend himself.. or even talk about it without blowing up.

Is it gonna take someone dying before they put a stop to this shit? Something needs to change. Shit like this is unsafe...
sport-preview-darren-till.jpg

What a fucking clown, I hope they force to move his ass when he misses weight and gets killed by Tyrone

Back