• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Throwback: Gegard Moussai TKOs Santos

Gegard Moussai TKOs Santos

<DCWhoa>Someone who actually knows the difference between a KO and a TKO :D

PS: Santos is about to get sliced and diced.

Fuck that was a Page/Lima style uppercut, savage.

well moose destroyed him rocked in the feet took him down and then knocked him out clean while thiago was getting up (if i remember it correctly) . thiago is a very exciting fighter who i really like and he can beat a lot of guys but his chin was very suspect at 185 (and 170 too where he got finished by luque) and his skills arent elite.

Fighters think they have a forcefield when they're standing back up.

It's a wonder we don't get more finishes in those situations.

Doesn't count, he lacked the hammer tattoo to give him the power of Thor.

I still think Santos will brutally lose, but that fight was also MW, LHW now.

Admittedly, I missed that fight. If that video is any indication of his ability in the clinch nowadays, he's not going to have a good night with el Pico

Moose doesnt lose when fighting under USADA

Im tired of watching Jones fight guys that have no chance to beat him at all. If Rockhold and Weidman dont do well in their lhw debut then he should move up ... lhw is beyond terrible and is not a true test for him.

He was way too used to people respecting his power. Clearly wasn't expecting to be bull rushed. He tagged Moose clean on the chin in the opening exchange and literally didn't even phase him.

Not the biggest moose fan, but I'm not sure he's ever even been rocked, minus that spinning kick from hall. And let's be real, hall on the right day could ko anybody.

Back