• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Throwback: Gegard Moussai TKOs Santos

Moose doesnt lose when fighting under USADA

He fought 3 fights in the UFC with USADA in full swing.

- Belfort, coming off a KO loss, was KO'd in 2 of his previous 3 fights, knocked out by Kelvin next

- Hall, coming off a KO loss, was his 3 consecutive loss in a row

- Weidman, coming off two KO losses in a row, has been KO'd in 4 of his last 5

Its really not that spectacular and he didn't face the best guys. Romero, Rockhold, Jacare, Whittaker were the top dogs in the division then.

I would pick any version of those three to beat Moose at any point in time he was in the UFC. Jacare off course crushed him.

This agressive Moose would've smashed Lovato in 2 rounds and decisioned Machida.
But sometimes indifferent Mousasi shows ups and manages to lose decisions.

Im tired of watching Jones fight guys that have no chance to beat him at all. If Rockhold and Weidman dont do well in their lhw debut then he should move up ... lhw is beyond terrible and is not a true test for him.
Rakic, Walker and even Reyes are interesting fights.
They are as big as him (Reyes might be 1 inch shorter) and they all can end fights.

I honestly think Jones will have more problems cleaning 205 now than back then when he fought smaller guys.

Rakic, Walker and even Reyes are interesting fights.
They are as big as him (Reyes might be 1 inch shorter) and they all can end fights.

I honestly think Jones will have more problems cleaning 205 now than back then when he fought smaller guys.
Walker is an intriguing fight to me as well....

Back