Thoughts on matt serra

I love Serra, he's funny and doesn't stand for anybody's nonsense.

Never really cared for him outside GSP fights but love him as a fellow manlet bradda

Manlet Bless

Jeff Monson is my manlet inspiration. 5’8 or 9, 247lbs hw beast who beat some greats and lost to some. He even has a win over a 7’ dude

I've been a fan of Serra since the Marc Laimon argument on TUF. Seems like a good guy, dunno how long I could be in his company until he got annoying though.

Those decisions not going his way don't really matter. He was on their level. With a bit more effort here and there and also luck he'd have wins over Penn, Hughes and GSP. Close fights.

I've watched his coaching for a long time. Looks to care about his students and the craft. Is protective and loyal to lineage, mentors and friends. Snaps easy when someone talks shit about those or nonsense to him. Also funny as fuck. The conversations with Danaher are hilarious. Always pokes him, which Danaher knows.

Those decisions not going his way don't really matter. He was on their level. With a bit more effort here and there and also luck he'd have wins over Penn, Hughes and GSP. Close fights.

I've watched his coaching for a long time. Looks to care about his students and the craft. Is protective and loyal to lineage, mentors and friends. Snaps easy when someone talks shit about those or nonsense to him. Also funny as fuck. The conversations with Danaher are hilarious. Always pokes him, which Danaher knows.
<mma4>

I love Serra, he's funny and doesn't stand for anybody's nonsense.

This. His truly a funny guy. His a passionate guy and doesn't like getting disrespected and will stand up for himself due to to him being passionate guy. His an italian after all. Their rule is don't disrespect me and I won't disrespect you. That is the redline. I honestly believe I could hang out with Serra without issues just like his buddy dean. His also very expressive because his a social guy and likes to have convos with people again it's typical italian personality and they typically have good personalities and humour

Loves himself some pizza, that’s for sure.

I always liked him. Yeah, the New York attitude might rub some the wrong way, but I'm from the Northeast. I'm used to it.

This is what people want to just ignore. When he was in the cage with the best fighters in the sport he clearly belonged and was only outclassed once in his career, against a guy he finished and who happens to be arguably the best ever at his peak.

Reactions: MCS
Back