Thoughts on matt serra

Respect. He was also a part of the LW tourney to crown the first champ. He's a shill but he's still my boy.

hqdefault.jpg

I though josh fabia was going to ko him when Serra was getting smart

Wasn’t really a fan of his as a fighter but he is hilarious on the ufc podcast and he has had some great behind the scenes moments including a war of words with the one true god Joshua fabia

He seems like a good guy to me. I haven’t heard of anything bad about the guy.

He gets into a lot of confrontations with people on street and ends up bullying or pushing them around.

Situations that guys like GSP would walk away from Matt does not.

There’s actually many examples.

This drunk guy with a passed out girlfriend told Matt to shut up or something and it ended up with Matt mounting him. He didn’t hurt him though.

2. He got into an argument with his little brother and banned him from his gym and kicked him out. His little brother came to Matt’s house to confront him of talk to him and Matt called the cops or maybe his wife did so Matt wouldn’t go outside and kick his ass.

3. He brought his best friend and best man at his wedding on TUF. Joe Scarola. Joe lost badly and then left the show because he missed his girlfriend and was afraid that his girl cheated on him.

Becuase he acted like a pussy and made Matt look bad, Matt fired him as a trainer at his gym and never talked to him again. They were friends for like 20 years.

Maybe it’s the Italian but Matt goes a bit too far if you make him look stupid in public.

He gets into a lot of confrontations with people on street and ends up bullying or pushing them around.

Situations that guys like GSP would walk away from Matt does not.

There’s actually many examples.

This drunk guy with a passed out girlfriend told Matt to shut up or something and it ended up with Matt mounting him. He didn’t hurt him though.

2. He got into an argument with his little brother and banned him from his gym and kicked him out. His little brother came to Matt’s house to confront him of talk to him and Matt called the cops or maybe his wife did so Matt wouldn’t go outside and kick his ass.

3. He brought his best friend and best man at his wedding on TUF. Joe Scarola. Joe lost badly and then left the show because he missed his girlfriend and was afraid that his girl cheated on him.

Becuase he acted like a pussy and made Matt look bad, Matt fired him as a trainer at his gym and never talked to him again. They were friends for like 20 years.

Maybe it’s the Italian but Matt goes a bit too far if you make him look stupid in public.

Dang i didnt know all that
Thats kinda dissapointing

Matt is the kind of guy who drama and fights are never far behind. Always getting into it with someone and playing the victim.

It doesn't take Freud to figure out why.

He was annoying on TUF 4 & 6. On TUF 4, which was a wierd season of veterans the UFC set up, he was Captain good guy that wants to stand out as that.

Then on season 6 coaching vs Hughes I actually found his constant whining about how much better of a guy he is than Hughes to be dumb. Its cagefighting, most guys aren't terribly nice. Hughes said Serra had a small man complex.

Back