Thoroughly Debunked:"But Chad gassed cuz 2weeks"- Finally Putting To Rest & More(Vid)

Right, because if he had went unconscious it would have been a KO and not a TKO. The majority of stoppages end without the fighter being unconscious.

The point of a TKO is to stop the fight before the fighter gets some serious damage to them.

The video states he was unconscious, out cold.

Conor prepared for Aldo and the body shots had to play a part in Chad gassing.

It was a fair fight there's nothing to debunk.

Yup. Chads normal camps are 6 weeks, he had 5.

Chads only damage done was the cut, which was opened by eye gauging and fish hooking.

Chad gassed from body shots.

Chad also got lit on the feet.

He was also lay and praying a lot. So called "whooping conors ass"

Yup. Chads normal camps are 6 weeks, he had 5.

Chads only damage done was the cut, which was opened by eye gauging and fish hooking.

Chad gassed from body shots.

Chad also got lit on the feet.

He was also lay and praying a lot. So called "whooping conors ass"

your first line immediately discredits anything else you say

you can't just flip a 2 upside down and claim he had 5 weeks

Just when I was starting to like Conor for chucking that reebok shirt Dana gave him to wear away...ts goes and makes another fucking imbecile thread and now I gotta hate on Conor again...

You poor sheep you.

your first line immediately discredits anything else you say

you can't just flip a 2 upside down and claim he had 5 weeks

Chad said it. But whatever lol. He'd been training since first week of June for Conor. Instead of dissing me just keep up with the media.

I don't think chad was at the top of his game because of a short camp.

I think Conor was. Either way chad took the fight. Conor is the better man until proven otherwise

You people who are not Connor believers are hilarious, Aldo will get dropped quicker than Mendes since Connor will outstrike him. In this division he has no competition. 155 he would lose to a hand ful of guys potentially, that being said, he is the best 145er in the world.

One of the replies on video nailed it:

"That video is idiotic.

It uses pre fight hype as evidence that Mendes didn't need a full training camp. Any credible coach will tell you there is a difference between always being in shape and being in peak shape ready to go 5 rounds.

It also uses Mendes' post fight press conf as evidence that the stoppage was fine but clearly Mendes didn't want to make excuses. He said "I don't know... I'll have to look at the tape again." Yeah that sounds convincing.

If they are using Mendes' thoughts at a post fight press conference as evidence, why didn't they show him stating that a longer camp would have helped? That's because they are pick and choosing quotes to fit their narrative (from the same guy on the same night).

Any of Mendes' statements about the stoppage cannot be seen as conclusive evidence as the topic is somewhat subjective anyways."

Well done vid. Obviously lopsided and extremely biased, but it's also informative.

they are going to fight again, Chad deserves it, and Conor would gladly give him a rematch for stepping up on short notice the way he did.

Conor naysayers in being proven wrong again and again shocker.

Never has there been a dumber fan (hater) base since Anderson lost to Weidman.

I love how his concrete proof that Chad was in shape is promo video of Faber saying Chad was in shape. If Faber said for example that "Chad hasn't really had much time to prepare and we are noticing cardio issues", then yeah.

TS is an idiot

lol

This lunatic again?

He sent me 3 pms after his last thread, two that ended in telling me to kill myself after some of the funniest rants I have ever seen that were meant to be serious! My stomach hurt from laughing so hard. And because I didn't agree Conor got the better of the exchange when he landed a glancing left, missed his next shot, got blasted with a clean left hook from Mendes (his best punch of the fight no less), and then Conor missed on the counter-shot. How does any sane person think Conor won that particular exchange? And these threads just keep coming, one after another after another.

I'd put even money that TS is in Conor's bushes outside his house right now watching him

:)

This isn't something that can be debunked, Chad accepted the fight on extremely short notice and it was without question a factor in the fight. Conor had been preparing for the biggest fight of his life for months, Chad had not. So get the fuck over it. Whether it actually affected the outcome or not is impossible to say. Conor still won, he's ranked higher and would be the favorite going into the rematch, but obviously it would've been nice to see the fight under normal circumstances. Ludwig recently said in an interview that Chad isn't the type of guy that's always in the gym when he's not training for a fight, so clearly he wasn't nearly as sharp as he could've been.

This isn't something that can be debunked, Chad accepted the fight on extremely short notice and it was without question a factor in the fight. Conor had been preparing for the biggest fight of his life for months, Chad had not. So get the fuck over it. Whether it actually affected the outcome or not is impossible to say. Conor still won, he's ranked higher and would be the favorite going into the rematch, but obviously it would've been nice to see the fight under normal circumstances. Ludwig recently said in an interview that Chad isn't the type of guy that's always in the gym when he's not training for a fight, so clearly he wasn't nearly as sharp as he could've been.

But people posted a picture of him on a bike before the fight. That clearly means he stays in fighting shape 365 days a year. At least to people who have never trained a day in their life for anything and don't have the slightest idea the drastic difference between fight-shape and staying in shape on a general level.

He also didn't admit before a huge PPV that not having a full camp would certainly be a factor. It is almost like there might be a business reason for that!

I'd love to have access to the stats to see the percentage of fighters that have won a fight on short notice and then the quality level of the fight. Chad took him down 4 times in 2 rounds and cut him up on both sides. Is it a guarantee he'd win on a full camp? Of course not. And Conor showed me it would probably be a war of attrition and that he certainly belonged in there with Mendes. But the short camp absolutely had an impact and I would love to see a rematch.

But people posted a picture of him on a bike before the fight. That clearly means he stays in fighting shape 365 days a year. At least to people who have never trained a day in their life for anything and don't have the slightest idea the drastic difference between fight-shape and staying in shape on a general level.

He also didn't admit before a huge PPV that not having a full camp would certainly be a factor. It is almost like there might be a business reason for that!

I'd love to have access to the stats to see the percentage of fighters that have won a fight on short notice and then the quality level of the fight. Chad took him down 4 times in 2 rounds and cut him up on both sides. Is it a guarantee he'd win on a full camp? Of course not. And Conor showed me it would probably be a war of attrition and that he certainly belonged in there with Mendes. But the short camp absolutely had an impact and I would love to see a rematch.

No he didn't. You keep posting this, but you're factually wrong. He landed one solid elbow in the first that cut McGregor, and then Mendes gouged that cut with his fingers. Only on one side.

635722597787585743-USP-MMA-UFC-189-MENDES-VS-MCGREGOR-74441858-1-.JPG

gouge.jpg

Back