Thoroughly Debunked:"But Chad gassed cuz 2weeks"- Finally Putting To Rest & More(Vid)

Boxingislife

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[Yt]Q86V9-Ck0RI[/MEDIA]

Great video. Enjoy. Conor haters get put on blast and embarresed. All the excuses to downplay Conor's win getting thoroughly and systematically dismantled (much like what Conor has done to ever one of his opponents in the cage skill wise)

p.s
Crazy enough, based on what I was seeing before the fight, it was: "Mendes is going to expose Conor. Mendes looks in great shape while Conor looks drained"....

Last edited:
Oh my god you're back again.

Edit:

everybody-backstreets-back_1159550_gifsoup-com.gif

Seriously though, seek therapy

Last edited:
People are going to get mad but I think it is interesting that as they show the body shots in order like that you can see chad slowing gradually each time. Now whether you want to credit the body shots or Chad not being prepared is up to you of course.

People are going to get mad but I think it is interesting that as they show the body shots in order like that you can see chad slowing gradually each time. Now whether you want to credit the body shots or Chad not being prepared is up to you of course.

I think it was a little of both.

What you want to bet that video was created by TS himself? Click on the video and check out the channel of the creator and it is literally all Conor Mcgregor videos and they read a lot like TS's threads on here.

What you want to bet that video was created by TS himself? Click on the video and check out the channel of the creator and it is literally all Conor Mcgregor videos and they read a lot like TS's threads on here.

This.

Just when I was starting to like Conor for chucking that reebok shirt Dana gave him to wear away...ts goes and makes another fucking imbecile thread and now I gotta hate on Conor again...

TS uses slides instead of talking in the video because Mcgregor's nuts are in his mouth.

Wow, chad and his team didn't say he was in bad shape before fighting. BIG SHOCKER. I'm sure if he was out of shape he'd tell everyone "hey, I've been out drinking beers on a boat, I'm not in shape for this fight," that would definitely hype the fight and clearly that would make sense and make people want to buy the fight, RIGHT?

Last edited:
Naw dude...he got tired in 90 seconds because of a few weeks. LOL

what is he supposed to say?

"yeah im gonna be surprised if i make it out of the first round, my conditioning is so fucking bad rn lmao i just been chillin bruh dont even bother buying this fight"

Mendes selling wolf tickets and these McGregor haters are buying them up!

people aren't saying the kicks didn't have an effect they're saying the 2 weeks notice had an effect as well

also nobody is talking about this anymore shut up about it

people aren't saying the kicks didn't have an effect they're saying the 2 weeks notice had an effect as well

also nobody is talking about this anymore shut up about it

Thank you!!!!

You have got to be, like, Conor's mother or something. I'd say you're Conor himself, but I doubt he'd even do this anonymously.

[Yt]Q86V9-Ck0RI[/MEDIA]

Great video. Enjoy. Conor haters get put on blast and embarresed. All the excuses to downplay Conor' win thoroughly and systematically dismantled (much like what Conor has done to ever one of his opponents in the cage skill wise)

p.s
Crazy enough, based on what I was seeing before the fight, it was: "Mendes is going to expose Conor. Mendes looks in great shape while Conor looks drained"....

Back