This's not entertaining

every one kept saying that Adesanya is an entertainer inside and outside the octagon, but this sh!t is far from entertaining, just a punch of dudes acting in a weird way for some reason

giphy.gif

every one kept saying that Adesanya is an entertainer inside and outside the octagon, but this sh!t is far from entertaining, just a punch of dudes acting in a weird way for some reason

This's.

Nuff said.

Also you're just giving his trolls and huggers what they want by doing this. Just be patient. Everyone loses eventually.

"waahhh wahhh an anime nerd could beat me up wahhh wahhhh!"
-the average weakling who posts hate against Adesanya.

All those people who thought it was cool obviously have no idea, they should consult you first to check if something is cool before they get all excited over nothing.
I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings little guy. It’s just strange that people act like walking out with this mediocre dance routine was somehow changing the game. He did a shitty little dance that consisted of synchronized arm movements, stop acting like he just created the newest dancing sensation.

I, for one, enjoy 'different' walkouts

Bring back the Pride/WWE ramp!

not a fan of any fighter dancing

not Anderson Silva, not Adesanya, not Miocic doing a riverdance etc...

dancing is for women and soft men
Clearly you are wrong seeing as all of those men would beat the piss and shit out of you and you would be impotent against them. So it seems that dancing is in fact for hard men and hating on superior males is for soft men like yourself.

This shit was awesome. Pull the stick out your ass.

Aaaaaaaa is just a dance and well executed too, i don't like adesanya but not for this.

Is it just me or is there way more people complaining about people hyping Izzy up than there are people who are actually hyping him up?

Clearly you are wrong seeing as all of those men would beat the piss and shit out of you and you would be impotent against them. So it seems that dancing is in fact for hard men and hating on superior males is for soft men like yourself.

Yeah, they're just "living it up" and enjoying themselves out there.

That's what dancing is a sign off, good vibes, people who shit on it are miserable but fuck them.

Let's do a victory dance for pissing them off like we achieved something lol

The Brazilian sherdoggers are so cute. Where you gonna go when he decapitates Costa

<seedat>
Well, it's the most entertaining thing in this thread.

Fact is, it got a lot of shares on social media and had more people talking about the fight and Adesanya. If he had lost, he would have become a meme, but he did it, won and s reaping (see what I did there?) the benefits.
<[analyzed}>

Different strokes for different folks. Enjoy the dance for what it is.. or don’t.
Either way, the guy’s enjoying his moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back