This's not entertaining

Don't worry TS you will like him too

It’s extremely entertaining if

You’re

Dehgay

Do you leave a comment on every movie or song you don’t like? Not everything is entertaining to everyone at all times. Shut the fuck up and move along if you’re not entertained. The whining about his walkout dance is exhausting at this point
Haters gonna hate

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Izzy either but he was doing something different and a lot of people liked it so it's fine with me lol

Thing is though it's usually more about people not liking the fact he's becoming popular and that people are talking about him in a big way than it is the actual entrance or whatever, that's where these things come from.

It's actually nothing to do with his entrance, if it was something else at the weekend the same post would be said about that lol
I didn’t like the walkout at all, because it’s not my style. We’re all different, this world would be boring as hell if we all acted and thought the same. Everyone should just find their own niche and let everyone else find theirs, live and let live.

you must like it or you're a hater

Posts a salty thread about how he didnt think the dance was entertaining, while having an AV of Adesanya KO'd

Geeee, where would people get the idea from that you're a biased hater??

source.gif

Also OP sounds like a senile old man,

Why are these men doing these weird moves for some weird reason? Wha..wha...what is happening?? N...n...nurseee?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Why are people so triggered by Isreal? I don't get it.
Outspoken, flamboyant, new, black, possibly gay. That combination + being overly confident.

it’s never one thing that makes people dislike someone but I assume his haters are the opposite of him in many many ways and his existence and success really irks them.

I personally don’t like the guy cause I find him to be immature and too much of a nerd, I also don’t like his poor etiquette around burping loudly in public lol. But I don’t understand the amount of hate he gets, it’s a little over the top and has to be for much deeper reasons.

Stop party pooping fighters who try to bring some life into this miserable, star starved, shitty card having, no charisma having, low paying fake ass sport.

I didn’t like the walkout at all, because it’s not my style. We’re all different, this world would be boring as hell if we all acted and thought the same. Everyone should just find their own niche and let everyone else find theirs, live and let live.

Yeah there's a difference too, you're not making it obvious and doing a thread to discredit him and tell everyone how what he's doing is shit, you move on and you invest in the things you do like.

Like the dude tried to play the card with the whole "So we're not allowed to criticise now" but we know that's not what this is about so saying that doesn't work, he's even got Izzy in his AV being knocked out not that we need that as I didn't notice until the third post in or something and even before it was obvious.

I mean, you would criticise or say you didn't like something in a topic or thread where it came into conversation, not specifically come in to make a thread like this which is what gives it away, specially when there's already a few threads from these coming out of the woodwork the same way they will be when the next guy is doing really well.

It happens anytime someone does well, has momentum or starts to be successful, it happened with Gaethje after his win recently, it happened with Askren when he was getting attention and it'll happen with the next man who also does well, you can tell the difference in regards to people like yourself (genuine) as opposed to the green eye'd monster when they come to make a point expecting people to agree with them and don't like it when they don't, there's a difference in regards to how it's presented and the emotion oozes lol

No, that was entertaining.

I know its bad when my wife thinks its so cringe she blurts out "walk to the cage and fight already" And she watches a lot of cringy shit.
Racist wife confirmed.

every one kept saying that Adesanya is an entertainer inside and outside the octagon, but this sh!t is far from entertaining, just a punch of dudes acting in a weird way for some reason

You would have gassed out within 10 seconds of that. The Stylebender era has only just began. We run this shit now. Deal with it you salty little bitch.
2CRj37D99O02qQi.jpg

Yeah there's a difference too, you're not making it obvious and doing a thread to discredit him and tell everyone how what he's doing is shit, you move on and you invest in the things you do like.

Like the dude tried to play the card with the whole "So we're not allowed to criticise now" but we know that's not what this is about so saying that doesn't work, he's even got Izzy in his AV being knocked out not that we need that as I didn't notice until the third post in or something and even before it was obvious.

I mean, you would criticise or say you didn't like something in a topic or thread where it came into conversation, not specifically come in to make a thread like this which is what gives it away, specially when there's already a few threads from these coming out of the woodwork the same way they will be when the next guy is doing really well.

It happens anytime someone does well, has momentum or starts to be successful, it happened with Gaethje after his win recently, it happened with Askren when he was getting attention and it'll happen with the next man who also does well, you can tell the difference in regards to people like yourself (genuine) as opposed to the green eye'd monster when they come to make a point expecting people to agree with them and don't like it when they don't, there's a difference in regards to how it's presented and the emotion oozes lol
Jealousy is a powerful emotion, on a personal note I always keep things to myself and close friends family (as far as personal successes) because I know there are sadly lots of envious people in the world and I don’t even want the bad vibes they send out. It’s a sad reality.

Back