This's not entertaining

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
every one kept saying that Adesanya is an entertainer inside and outside the octagon, but this sh!t is far from entertaining, just a punch of dudes acting in a weird way for some reason

Well, it's the most entertaining thing in this thread.

Fact is, it got a lot of shares on social media and had more people talking about the fight and Adesanya. If he had lost, he would have become a meme, but he did it, won and s reaping (see what I did there?) the benefits.

Thanks for letting us know.

How did I know this was going to be about Izzy lol

All the haters coming out now cause he's the one doing well and getting all this attention.

Deal with it, the dude's a star.

Save all the shit talk for when he loses. Until then let's just accept him. Yes he's cringy but at least he's active and he says he's actually gonna defend his belt soon. Active Champs are a rare commodity. I love whittaker but he made us wait a year for both title defences so... Disregard all the cringe and focus on the next fight ts.

How did I know this was going to be about Izzy lol

All the haters coming out now cause he's the one doing well and getting all this attention.

Deal with it, the dude's a star.
you must like it or you're a hater

Last edited:
I know its bad when my wife thinks its so cringe she blurts out "walk to the cage and fight already" And she watches a lot of cringy shit.

you most like it or you're a hater

To go to the extent of writing a thread when you know people are doing it otherwise yeah.

The green eye'd monster is there right now.

I'm not a fan of him either but I'm not emotionally invested and good on him for doing well, people can deny him all they like but the dude's a star whether you like it or not.

And the fact you responded to this shows.

there's absolutely no evidence of that being true
his last ppv did 100k

Damn, you're trying so hard lol

You've quoted me twice on the same post now to discredit him, just leave it, let him do his thing lol

it was pretty cringey when his friend was trying to look tough

I loved the dance moves from izzy tho, fun shit

Do you leave a comment on every movie or song you don’t like? Not everything is entertaining to everyone at all times. Shut the fuck up and move along if you’re not entertained. The whining about his walkout dance is exhausting at this point

Damn, you're trying so hard lol

You've quoted me twice on the same post now to discredit him, just leave it, let him do his thing lol
wtf is your problem? is he above criticism now?
I can't stop him from whatever he's doing but I can criticize it if I didn't like it

Do you leave a comment on every movie or song you don’t like? Not everything is entertaining to everyone at all times. Shut the fuck up and move along if you’re not entertained. The whining about his walkout dance is exhausting at this point

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Izzy either but he was doing something different and a lot of people liked it so it's fine with me lol

Thing is though it's usually more about people not liking the fact he's becoming popular and that people are talking about him in a big way than it is the actual entrance or whatever, that's where these things come from.

It's actually nothing to do with his entrance, if it was something else at the weekend the same post would be said about that lol

wtf is your problem? is he above criticism now?
I can't stop him from whatever he's doing but I can criticize it if I didn't like it

Dude, it's clear, you've even got a picture of him in your AV of him being knocked out lol

Do your thing anyway lol

every one kept saying that Adesanya is an entertainer inside and outside the octagon, but this sh!t is far from entertaining, just a punch of dudes acting in a weird way for some reason

You sound like a very unbiased person, talking about your lack of entertainment provided by Adesanya, while sporting an av of him being KO'ed in a non-MMA bout.

Boring... Next!

Back