This Prague card will be quite violent, quit talking smack

Im not only pretty I am also pretty violent.
how do you keep your cuticles so perfect while firing those pistons you have for hands? Asking for my wife...

who am i kidding. I am asking for myself. I want to be like you, to become you.

Come on this card sucks. All you guys talk about is how much "potential" a card has. no one cares about potential. Fighters dont get paid by potential, they get paid by how popular they are. There is only 1 fight in this card I would watch and it aint that great. It is a good fight but not great. The card overal is a dud.

How do you know it before it's even happened, though?

Ufc doing Prazeres and Rustam dirty, should at least be on the main card believe they're on 7 and 6 fight win streaks, instead they have boring ass Carmouche on their and Gian Villante.. lol

Lets be real, this card is bad, what's your opinion of the card?
no name power, which is all they are selling,

but ts rings true with the fact this card is free and will probably pack some cool shit

So much violence outside of the WMMA fights

You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't watch it! Yeah I'm going full shill, so what you goof, it's free!

<{JustBleed}>

Right on dog, I am hip with this shit!

I usually dont bother with cards like this. Usually watch the main event of the card or dont watch it all.
i rarely ever miss a card, but the odd one out that gets skipped is usually a weak europe card like this, in part because of the time zone difference

which is my new theory as to why its a weak card

they keep european locale cards weak so they can use the domestic (UK) timezones - but because of this they refuse to put any startpower the american fans (god bless) might miss out on

I usually dont bother with cards like this. Usually watch the main event of the card or dont watch it all.

Maybe that's why you don't know the names of the guys on cards like this?

At first I wasn’t sure if PrettyGuy3 was trolling in the beginning, but now he’s making all kinds of sense! Dramatic turn this thread took lol.

The card isn’t free though like some of you are saying - you have to invest the most valuable thing of all, your TIME.

Most people here stream all the PPV anyways it seems so that’s all we ever really invest anyways is time. Do you want to sit through 7 hours of this? And I’m a hardcore who watches every card but they are really scraping the bottom with this shit - one solid main card fight as a headliner with a few fighters worth watching (Peter Yan, Rustam). And the Rustam matchup means nothing, only fight besides main worth caring about is Yan/Dodson.

Ankalaev and Yan are future stars, this card might not have great name value but it has some good fights.

It's a Euro Fight Night, of course it's not going to have huge names, but what it lacks in name value it makes up for in guaranteed finishes.

Light Heavyweight Jan Błachowicz vs. Thiago Santos
Heavyweight Stefan Struve vs. Marcos Rogério de Lima
Light Heavyweight Gian Villante vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk
Women's Flyweight Liz Carmouche vs. Lucie Pudilová
Bantamweight John Dodson vs. Petr Yan
Light Heavyweight Magomed Ankalaev vs. Klidson Abreu

Welterweight Carlo Pedersoli Jr. vs. Dwight Grant
Featherweight Daniel Teymur vs. Chris Fishgold
Women's Flyweight Veronica Macedo vs. Gillian Robertson
Lightweight Damir Hadžović vs. Polo Reyes
Welterweight Michel Prazeres vs. Ismail Naurdiev
Lightweight Rustam Khabilov vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira
Lightweight Damir Ismagulov vs. Joel Alvarez

So much violence outside of the WMMA fights

You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't watch it! Yeah I'm going full shill, so what you goof, it's free!

<{JustBleed}>
Ok Dana.

Lol card is awful, some people have zero standards.

really excited to see how petr yan will perform against dodson. top prospect imo and dodson will be a test of his abilities

this month and march are just fucking stacked with good cards. worst one (on paper) is lewis vs dos santos imo, and that's saying something
dodson used to be the most explosive violent flyweight on earth. not sure why he doesn’t take big risks at 135.

true, it is. I am honest, I dont like watching guys who dont have a name value. If I wanted to watch violence in fights I would watch other smaller orgs as well. I am not doing that. I watch the UFC for the fighters they have that have name recognition and are top fighters.

Also if what mattered was violence then why isnt fighter pay based on that? its not cause thats not what the UFC only values. They value more name value. Thats why guys like Conor and Sage who was a no one got paid what they did. Thats why CM punk got what he did.

I agree with your point, but I know more names on this card than I knew of on UFC 234. A lot of us know a lot of the names on this card and we're looking forward to it. I'm just saying maybe these guys name's would have more value to you if you watched the small cards like this, which is where the guys start to build up their names.

I don't know. It just seems like a self fulfilling prohecy to not watch the smaller cards and then simultaneously claim there's no names on those cards.

I'm not judging you either. I for sure miss a lot of fights and feel like guys that are being talked about as legit prospects are no namers. It happens, but then I usually go through the back catalogue and catch up on those guys fights.

It's almost impossible to keep up with this sport. This just happens to be one of those smaller cards filled with guys I've been keeping my eye on.

Anyways, if you only watch the main event, hopefully you like it. Blanchowicz can Santos is a solid fight

I agree with your point, but I know more names on this card than I knew of on UFC 234. A lot of us know a lot of the names on this card and we're looking forward to it. I'm just saying maybe these guys name's would have more value to you if you watched the small cards like this, which is where the guys start to build up their names.

I don't know. It just seems like a self fulfilling prohecy to not watch the smaller cards and then simultaneously claim there's no names on those cards.

I'm not judging you either. I for sure miss a lot of fights and feel like guys that are being talked about as legit prospects are no namers. It happens, but then I usually go through the back catalogue and catch up on those guys fights.

It's almost impossible to keep up with this sport. This just happens to be one of those smaller cards filled with guys I've been keeping my eye on.

Anyways, if you only watch the main event, hopefully you like it. Blanchowicz can Santos is a solid fight

Doesn’t that just show how shit UFC 234 was, not how good this card is?

It’s got a few good fights and a few other notable fighters to watch (in poor matches) - is it worth 7 hours of your Saturday?

I personally wish they’d cut everyone that isn’t top 25, but they’d lose 60% of the roster and could only hope to do like half the cards. They are about quantity, not quality at this stage.

So let’s just agree we are eating shit - if that’s what we are eating so be it, it’s better then nothing if you are starving. But let’s stop trying to convince people it’s a steak dinner.

It is what it is - a no name-value European fight night for the UFC content mill to satisfy fighter contracts and churn the ESPN deal.

Doesn’t that just show how shit UFC 234 was, not how good this card is?

It’s got a few good fights and a few other notable fighters to watch (in poor matches) - is it worth 7 hours of your Saturday?

I personally wish they’d cut everyone that isn’t top 25, but they’d lose 60% of the roster and could only hope to do like half the cards. They are about quantity, not quality at this stage.

So let’s just agree we are eating shit - if that’s what we are eating so be it, it’s better then nothing if you are starving. But let’s stop trying to convince people it’s a steak dinner.

It is what it is - a no-name value European fight night for the UFC content mill to satisfy fighter contracts and churn the ESPN deal.

UFC 234 was shit.

This card is fine for what it is. I'm interested in over half the fights, which is pretty rare for these non ppv cards.

I'm a fan of blanchowicz, Santos, Yan, ankaelev, Macedo, khabilov, fishgold, pudilova, prazeres, and Ferreira. And I'm interested in hadzovic vs Reyes.

I'm looking forward to it because I follow these guys, that's all. I don't know what to tell you.

If an event has that many guys on it that I enjoy watching, then i'll look forward to it.

Different strokes for different folks I guess

It's a free card with JBG potential
<{JustBleed}>

Back