This Prague card will be quite violent, quit talking smack

Post 2 Decision

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a Euro Fight Night, of course it's not going to have huge names, but what it lacks in name value it makes up for in guaranteed finishes.

Light Heavyweight Jan Błachowicz vs. Thiago Santos
Heavyweight Stefan Struve vs. Marcos Rogério de Lima
Light Heavyweight Gian Villante vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk
Women's Flyweight Liz Carmouche vs. Lucie Pudilová
Bantamweight John Dodson vs. Petr Yan
Light Heavyweight Magomed Ankalaev vs. Klidson Abreu

Welterweight Carlo Pedersoli Jr. vs. Dwight Grant
Featherweight Daniel Teymur vs. Chris Fishgold
Women's Flyweight Veronica Macedo vs. Gillian Robertson
Lightweight Damir Hadžović vs. Polo Reyes
Welterweight Michel Prazeres vs. Ismail Naurdiev
Lightweight Rustam Khabilov vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira
Lightweight Damir Ismagulov vs. Joel Alvarez

So much violence outside of the WMMA fights

You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't watch it! Yeah I'm going full shill, so what you goof, it's free!

<{JustBleed}>

Imo its got a better chance of being better than 235. Jones Smith could be over in a minute, Askren/Lawler could be a snoozefest as the co main. Thiago on the other hand. Man that dude is exciting.

When is Tractor gonna fight ranked? He's looked good enough to start getting some attention.

Thiago Santos, Villante and Prazeres are just bleed Warriors enough for me.

really excited to see how petr yan will perform against dodson. top prospect imo and dodson will be a test of his abilities

this month and march are just fucking stacked with good cards. worst one (on paper) is lewis vs dos santos imo, and that's saying something

It has all the ingredients for high-octane JBG-appeasing violence.

It wont be as violent as the last fight I had on the streets with some knucklehead who thought he could mad eye dog me. Hoe wasnt ready for these hands and I smoked the fool. Too bad we got some pretty lame fights this weak instead of voilent hot heads like me fighting. I am pure fire works. TS would agree as well, I am sure of it.
The thing with me is you can't mad eye dog me and think you can get away with it. Shit gets my fire burning and all I see is RED. I go into destruction moe and I am like a tasmanian devil. No one wants none of this. Better believe it. I make blood see red, thats how violent I am.
Oh yeah, this card is lame btw. Tune in to my next fight if you live near me. Guarantee fireworks.

Ban worthy imo

When is Tractor gonna fight ranked? He's looked good enough to start getting some attention.
for sure

I think his weight issues at LW fucked him up for a top slot there

he's a monster, even as a 5'6" WW

will never forget Huerta absolutely giving up on Taisumov when he fought Prazeres

he was so pissed with Mairbek

for sure

I think his weight issues at LW fucked him up for a top slot

he's a monster

will never forget Huerta absolutely giving up on Taisumov when he fought Prazeres

he was so pissed with Mairbek

Massive 170, unless he's a legit 5'3. I don't know how he weighs 155lbs when he's almost 4 ft wide

Massive 170, unless he's a legit 5'3. I don't know how he weights 155lbs when he's almost 4 ft wide
wide and like his chest is just long

like on the x axis

dude is a little meatball of a man

It wont be as violent as the last fight I had on the streets with some knucklehead who thought he could mad eye dog me. Hoe wasnt ready for these hands and I smoked the fool. Too bad we got some pretty lame fights this weak instead of voilent hot heads like me fighting. I am pure fire works. TS would agree as well, I am sure of it.
I just got off the phone with dana how would you like a ufc debut against Brock Lesnar ?

Certainely isnt bad for a myspace card.

Come on this card sucks. All you guys talk about is how much "potential" a card has. no one cares about potential. Fighters dont get paid by potential, they get paid by how popular they are. There is only 1 fight in this card I would watch and it aint that great. It is a good fight but not great. The card overal is a dud.

I have high standards on what a great card would be. But when it's free and has a few bleed bangers on it, I'll watch. Will fast forward most of it and all of WMMA but there are some guys that fight and stay under radar.

Come on this card sucks. All you guys talk about is how much "potential" a card has. no one cares about potential. Fighters dont get paid by potential, they get paid by how popular they are. There is only 1 fight in this card I would watch and it aint that great. It is a good fight but not great. The card overal is a dud.

Fuck off. You won’t last another day on here.

Reported for flaming. There is no need for that here. I hope my time here wont be dealing with your kinds everytime. Would like to have a pleasant discussion here not flame others.
wtf you mean your kinds?

i can vouch for this guy, i seen him k.o. 2 bodybuilders with a jumping switch kick 1 ko with each leg in motion... then this man pulled out miniature pillows and placed them under the heads of his fallen foes. true warrior

Back