Social This Orca/Shark video looks fake. Edit: It's real

I'm a Pisces but I'd rather be a killer whale

I've seen Orcas kill things in person multiple times. They either ram them like that or slap things with their tails. The worst one I saw was 2 Orca rip a Harbor Porpoise in half, then played keep away, with the unborn fetus of a porpoise. They had that little pink porpoise on their heads for like 15 minutes.
Do you work at sea world or something? How did you see all that cool shit?

Edit: nevermind, I missed your earlier post where you explained how you saw them

I'd love for leviathan melvillei to get cloned so the other classes of animal can see what's up

And this Orca is a 60 year old grandmother
Yeah, they can live a long time. The males seem to live to about 50, but the females can live to 100+. One of the Southern resident whales that died a few years ago "granny" was thought to be have been born in the 1890s. What's really sad is in captivity 30 is considered old. Lolita, the whale that was alone in that tiny pool in Miami for decades, just died and was 50+, but the crazy thing is her mother "Sun Ocean" is still alive and leads the L pod in Puget sound.

I've seen Orcas kill things in person multiple times. They either ram them like that or slap things with their tails. The worst one I saw was 2 Orca rip a Harbor Porpoise in half, then played keep away, with the unborn fetus of a porpoise. They had that little pink porpoise on their heads for like 15 minutes.
Yes man! I heard stories about one older orca female who was always seen wearing some dead animal as a hat for a decade. Crazy fuckers.

Yes man! I heard stories about one older orca female who was always seen wearing some dead animal as a hat for a decade. Crazy fuckers.
They were playing keep away with it. A group of 3 of them ignored their kill and just played keep away with this tiny fetus. I have also seen them up in Alaska smack Sea otters around and mess them up, then they let the young orcas play with them.

I've heard some reports out of South Africa that Orcas are specifically targeting younger/smaller Great Whites.

No idea how full-grown Orcas do against full-grown Great Whites.

This could be real and this could be fake and we are absolutely at the place with AI where you can trust almost nothing these days.

It's very likely that video evidence for anything at all will become completely useless in the near future.

edit. turn out its confirmed real.

Last edited:
It’s good to see some explosive species be the ones to take down the “great white” for a change imo.

This is why we kneel.

Fantastic footage. That shark got sonned

So it’s safe to say they’re not pro life.

Back