This night confirms GSP is the GOAT

Yep, butt hurt my favorite fighters aren’t failing PEDs tests.
You are butt hurt Jones is still the champ.

You are even more butt hurt that Jones has skill and talent that don't come from magic pills.

Stay mad.

@Intellidamus is a known shill and bullshit vendor around here. I exposed him in another thread for spreading blatantly FAKE NEWS about Anderson Silva, and he never had the decency to apologize for bashing the goat
Yea he is a butt hurt troll that has been spreading lies in so many threads. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet.

Think about it.

Forget about Jones being caught with PED over 3 times for a second.

Jon has now had arguably 3 gift decisions, 2 of them being his last 2.

Jones has had many close fights, and struggled many times in his career.

GSP has fought better competition, better athletes and more accomplished MMA fighters.

His only real blemish is the Hendricks fight, which many people think he actually did enough to win.

I know GSP lost to Serra and Hughes but he actually rematches them and dominated them.

Jon did that with Gus even though it was many years later.

Let's see if Jon even gives Reyes a rematch, he didn't give Santos one and he deserved it.

GSP IS THE ONE TRUE GOAT

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

gsp-belt.jpg

GSP tapped to strikes:

gif8.gif

Yea he is a butt hurt troll that has been spreading lies in so many threads. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet.
So I’m lying about Jon failing PEDs tests? Help us out insider.

So I’m lying about Jon failing PEDs tests? Help us out insider.
So i'm lying about Jones still being the champ? Cleaned out a division? Beat 4 former champs in one year? Being the champ for a decade? Beating all his opponents with skill and talent since you can't get that from magic pills?

Well look what we have here, a butt hurt GSP fan mad at the truth. Listen here you crybaby bitch, I am about to clown your dumbass.

You say who is ahead of GSP as the GOAT? Jones been ahead of GSP for 8 plus years now. Fedor, Anderson, Aldo, Mighty Mouuse and DC are all ahead of your overrated hero. I just named 6 people who are ahead of your one dimensional hero.

Your overrated one dimensional hero GSP got KO'ed by a can, then after getting KO'ed by a can your hero realized his striking was mediocre and he would get out struck by his opponents so he started dry humping his opponents to boring decision wins because he knew that was his only chance to win.

A can made your overrated hero tapped to strikes, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Your one dimensional overrated hero lost to Hendricks, infact Hendricks retired your overrated hero. On top of that your overrated hero knew the USADA era was coming and he bailed out. Your overrated hero cherry picked the weakest middleweight in the history of MMA, fucking Michael Bisping LOL. Your excuse is GSP left a year and a half before the USADA as if that is suppose to excuse his overrated ass for leaving.

The next time you post make sure to take GSP's nuts out of your mouth first.

? You listed two guys ahead on the GOAT polls that have both popped multiple times for steroid abuse.

Since you are a member here, please see the member poll that's been running for a few years.

Frankly I'm ok with Fedor being ahead of GSP but Jones and Silva are both long time blatant cheaters.

And GSP quit btw because of Hendricks' special vitamins. You know the ones that as soon as USADA went live, he went 1-5 and missed weight 4 times.

Iu3l7U2.jpg

/thread moron

So i'm lying about Jones still being the champ? Cleaned out a division? Beat 4 former champs in one year? Being the champ for a decade? Beating all his opponents with skill and talent since you can't get that from magic pills?
Afraid to answer the question because it will make all of your questions irrelevant?

Avoiding that Jones PEDs question like it’s a woman.
Making excuses because you can't stand the fact Jones is just that good shows you will always be a crybaby bitch.

I answered your question plenty of times. Your failed comprehension gets the best of you as always because you also have phaze 2 brain damage.

Again dummy. SKILL AND TALENT DON'T COME FROM A MAGIC PILL. So there you go. I just answered your question again for the umptenth time. But you ignored the facts because it pains you inside and is the reason you can't sleep at night.

Making excuses because you can't stand the fact Jones is just that good shows you will always be a crybaby bitch.

I answered your question plenty of times. Your failed comprehension gets the best of you as always because you also have phaze 2 brain damage.

Again dummy. SKILL AND TALENT DON'T COME FROM A MAGIC PILL. So there you go. I just answered your question again for the umptenth time. But you ignored the facts because it pains you inside and is the reason you can't sleep at night.
Why did Jon take them then? They don’t help according to you, but yet he risked his legacy and career to take something banned by the organization he participates in. Does he just like needles? Does he like being a bad boy? Tell us why Jon took them if they don’t provide an advantage.

Why did Jon take them then? They don’t help according to you, but yet he risked his legacy and career to take something banned by the organization he participates in. Does he just like needles? Does he like being a bad boy? Tell us why Jon took them if they don’t provide an advantage.
By your crybaby logic this means all the fighters that have taken PED"s should have had the same excuse as Jones right?

Who knows why he took PED's, regardless, we know that's not the ONLY reason for his success as you try to make it out to be.

As long as Jones is still the champ, and you are still butt hurt and whining about Jones is all that matters.

By your crybaby logic this means all the fighters that have taken PED"s should have had the same excuse as Jones right?

Who knows why he took PED's, regardless, we know that's not the ONLY reason for his success as you try to make it out to be.

As long as Jones is still the champ, and you are still butt hurt and whining about Jones is all that matters.
That was a mess. No one has ever said it was the “only” reason for his success. But at the highest level the difference between winning and losing can be slim. Look at his last couple of fights for example. Steroids can be a difference maker and that is why athletes risk so much to take them. It’s not hard to figure out. And before you give me a 5th grade argument that how come all fighters who take steroids aren’t champs then? Let me remind you that not everyone’s beginning skill set, talent and work ethic is the same. Steroids can take you to the next level though.

GSP was already the UFC GOAT, and the other night didn't exactly shake things up.
With a different set of judges, Jones could have been 0-2 in his last two, or gotten 2 draws... and Gus back in 2013 could have easily been a draw or a loss with different judges, these 3 fights were that close.
And had Jones fought Gus that night without steroids leaking from every orifice of his body, I'm not sure he would have taken punches for 25 min without slowing down <6>

GSP remains the UFC GOAT, 2 divisions champ who fought only the best in their prime, while also demanding more PED testing, what else?

Last edited:
That was a mess. No one has ever said it was the “only” reason for his success. But at the highest level the difference between winning and losing can be slim. Look at his last couple of fights for example. Steroids can be a difference maker and that is why athletes risk so much to take them. It’s not hard to figure out. And before you give me a 5th grade argument that how come all fighters who take steroids aren’t champs then? Let me remind you that not everyone’s beginning skill set, talent and work ethic is the same. Steroids can take you to the next level though.
More excuses more whining BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. You say look at his last two fights. His fight wiith OSP was abouut 6-7 fights ago. That was a similar performance. Then after the OSP fight Jones still destroyed DC for the second time, you know another GOAT that is better than any fighter you can name. Then Jones destroyed Gus, then Jones shut down smith. But since he didn't finish Smith that would be a dog shit performance according to Jones haters like you. Oh and Jones sent Santos to the hospital with not one, but two injured legs.

Nice way to come up with a bullshit excuse why fighters on PED''s have not had the same success as Jones. You just can't help but to stay in denial why Jones is so great with or without PED's. But owell its something you will have to deal with for the rest of your butt hurt life.

More excuses more whining BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. You say look at his last two fights. His fight wiith OSP was abouut 6-7 fights ago. That was a similar performance. Then after the OSP fight Jones still destroyed DC for the second time, you know another GOAT that is better than any fighter you can name. Then Jones destroyed Gus, then Jones shut down smith. But since he didn't finish Smith that would be a dog shit performance according to Jones haters like you. Oh and Jones sent Santos to the hospital with not one, but two injured legs.

Nice way to come up with a bullshit excuse why fighters on PED''s have not had the same success as Jones. You just can't help but to stay in denial why Jones is so great with or without PED's. But owell its something you will have to deal with for the rest of your butt hurt life.
Still can’t answer the question?

Back