This night confirms GSP is the GOAT

i dont know GSP retired once he realised people were catching up to him.. Jones is still fighting
lol what are you talking about he had multiple surgeries and injuries and fought for all of his 20's and some of his 30's. GSP was well within his rights to retire even before the hendricks fight. that man put in work and made his coin.

Hendricks was roided and GSP redeemed himself with Bisping

Gsp tapped to strikes, lost twice by KO and his fight against Hendricks was much more controversial than any Jones fight. And Jones competition was much stronger.

Jones is the goat.

when was the second time Georges got ko’d?

I'd go with GSP. GSP came back to win a title a weight class up too. Jones looks like that will never happen now. Miocic would murder him, and I doubt Jones feels confident after his last two fights.

I bet Izzy feels confident tho. That is the next super fight and champ vs. Champ. Not Jones vs Miocic
Lmao @ comparing fighting Miocic to Bisping

How can you not feel ashamed doing that ?

Bisping wasn't even a top 5 in the division.

Made me realize Israel could very well piece Jones up. He's a far better striker than Reyes or Jones.

Jones got busted for roids a few times. Gsp couldve been on peds but he wasnt caught. Both have great resumes bit Ill go with GSP.

Not a specially big fan of both, i loved sakuraba, crocop and fedor.

Care to name ALL of those MANY times?
Your namesake got dropped by Reyes last night. All of the GOAT candidates have been dropped.
Wrong, Jones was thrown off balance. Jones threw a kick at the same time Reyes punch him. Jones was standing on one leg when Reyes punched him. You don't have a clue what getting dropped means.

Do you have any other excuses?

Jones beat another one of your hero's and you are just butt hurt about it. Stay mad as usual.

We know Jones keeps you on suicide watch LOL.

GSP is too small to be the GOAT, He could probably hang at middle weight in his prime but he get's wreckt at lhw and HW.

Absolutely. Juice Jones fans cant help but be mad about GSP's untouchable legacy.

GSP was finished by Matt Serra. That is on his record.

And Fedor got caught by Matt Mitrione lol.... People get caught, it doesn't change the level of dominance a person has had over the years. Both of GSP's loses he avenged in dominate fashion. The only 2 people to finish him he stopped both of them.

Gsp tapped to strikes, lost twice by KO and his fight against Hendricks was much more controversial than any Jones fight. And Jones competition was much stronger.

Jones is the goat.

Umm.....Not trying to be THAT guy. But who KO'd GSP besides Serra with the luckiest punch of all time? His only 2 career loses was the Serra TKO (Not ruled a KO) and the armbar loss when he was still green as hell and went for a kimura on Matt Hughes. So.... who else KO'd him?

Wrong, Jones was thrown off balance. Jones threw a kick at the same time Reyes punch him. Jones was standing on one leg when Reyes punched him. You don't have a clue what getting dropped means.

Do you have any other excuses?

Jones beat another one of your hero's and you are just butt hurt about it. Stay mad as usual.

We know Jones keeps you on suicide watch LOL.
Can’t believe I’m debating with either a 16 year old or a really slow adult.

GSP, a boring decision wrestle fucker who got KO'ed by a can. Lost to Hendricks. Subbed easily by Matt Hughes. Dropped many times in his career. Ran from the USADA, then comes back to cherry pick the weakest MW of all time, fucking Michael Bisping. FUCKING LOL.

It must suck to be a GSP fan LOL.

Heh. someone is a bit salty

So who is ahead of GSP? After all most of what you said is pure bullshit so I am curious as to whom you think is ahead in the GOAT polls.

(my personal favorite is "ran from USADA". do some research moron before opening your mouth. GSP quit a year and half before USADA went live. It wasn't even being discussed when GSP fought Hendricks. In fact a few months earlier Ben Askren got into a twitter war with Dana White because White said unified testing was impossible due to cost and logistics and Askren said otherwise.).

Oh and who dropped him? You said "many" right? Go ahead and list them. I can...

Also, while I am definitely not a fan of Bisping calling him the "weakest MW of all time" is pretty funny and in line with the rest of your stupidity, remarkably consistent

Let's see who he beat:

Dan Henderson (I actually think he lost this one)
Luke Rockhold
Anderson Silva

just to name a few.

Umm.....Not trying to be THAT guy. But who KO'd GSP besides Serra with the luckiest punch of all time? His only 2 career loses was the Serra TKO (Not ruled a KO) and the armbar loss when he was still green as hell and went for a kimura on Matt Hughes. So.... who else KO'd him?

Heaven forbid you use logic or actual facts on GSP haters. The guy probably has posters of Anderson Silva on his wall...

Heaven forbid you use logic or actual facts on GSP haters. The guy probably has posters of Anderson Silva on his wall...
Right? I'm all for the debate about who's the GOAT. But get your facts straight before you post shit... google is magical fact checker.

Santos was injured dude. It's very disingenuous to say that Jones didn't give him a rematch when he literally couldn't if he wanted to. And I say this as someone who doesn't like Jones.

Back