This Masvidal hype needs to end

His little Havana thing seems to be working for the suburban white moms outside Florida, but it's been played out for a few decades now. "Two piece and a biscuit" made it's way to Mission Hill in Boston circa 2000, and it was in Brooklyn around that time as well.

He used to be fun but the entitled crybaby thing isn't working for me. And despite his sobbing I don't think Dana is going to tuck him in at night.

When I was in Thailand crowds would gather around little kids fighting sometimes and people would bet on it. That's not my thing. I'd rather watch the men fight. Just feels like there's more on the line.

He would probably excel at commercials for dish soap and laundry products for a minute. He should cash in. Then again, apparently he hired his plumber as is manager.

It will end, but you gotta admit...that knee IMO, puts him in some section of the HOF...like the guy or not, that was fucking awesome..

His little Havana thing seems to be working for the suburban white moms outside Florida, but it's been played out for a few decades now. "Two piece and a biscuit" made it's way to Mission Hill in Boston circa 2000, and it was in Brooklyn around that time as well.

He used to be fun but the entitled crybaby thing isn't working for me. And despite his sobbing I don't think Dana is going to tuck him in at night.

When I was in Thailand crowds would gather around little kids fighting sometimes and people would bet on it. That's not my thing. I'd rather watch the men fight. Just feels like there's more on the line.

He would probably excel at commercials for dish soap and laundry products for a minute. He should cash in. Then again, apparently he hired his plumber as is manager.
he used to be fun but not anymore because he wants to be paid? That 18% must really hurt the u fight cheap organization, poor rich corporate people.

he used to be fun but not anymore because he wants to be paid? That 18% must really hurt the u fight cheap organization, poor rich corporate people.
I enjoy watching fights, not soap operas.

...And the child gets paid. He's just greedy.

It is, but if there's anyone who deserves to get paid it's him. 500k isn't bad, but also not retirement money. He's given us a bunch of good fights for almost 20 years. Backyards, too. This is his time to cash in. So it's understandable. But also sucks since it means he'll sit on the bench and isn't getting younger...This Corona stuff makes it hard to negotiate anything.

Make no mistake, the Masvidal hype has ended.

Might as well post it here too

Also its pretty obvious what changed his mind lol. He got his new contract around time all that BMF stuff started.

Then later on after he saw Colby Usman fight he realized how tough of a fight he was in for. He trained with Colby for years so to see Colby get finished probably made him rethink his title shot. He knows that there is a good chance of losing so he wants more money because he probably wont get a shot at belt again.

He negotiated wrong though. Its his own damn fault he is on sidelines and not fighting for belt

Masvidal went from underrated to overrated real quick.

Oh the drama.

I was a fan before, during, and after people like TS suddenly "found" him last year.

How do you people claim to be MMA fans but not see through this bullshit?
-His only solid win is over till, however till was definitely winning that fight prior to getting caught. You could compare it to wonderboy and Pettis to some degree.

He was winning until he lost :)
If you look closely at the fight tho you can see mas tagging Till very hard with similar shot and doing the exact same move as the ko combo.
+The Pettis vs Wonderboy win as not a fluke Pettis was damaging WB rear leg pretty hard which hindered Wb mouvement which setted up the ko.
He was kinda lucky to get an opportunity a the end of the round. Wb is the better fighter but this is not a fluke

Masvidal is our Lord & Saviour and shall the thread-starter not blaspheme our Lord Jorge or shall he be cast out as a heretic.

Masivida-Is-Jesus-1.png

Last edited:
How do you people claim to be MMA fans but not see through this bullshit?
-His only solid win is over till, however till was definitely winning that fight prior to getting caught. You could compare it to wonderboy and Pettis to some degree.

-His KO over askren was great, but we saw no skill tests against a dominant wrestler. You also have to remember Ben came out of retirement in late 30’s, got wailed on and exposed already by the #13 lawler, and is an incredibly one dimensional fighter with ZERO striking.

-This fake BMF belt he got from beating a fighter who’s only won 60% of his UFC fights and most of the wins came from his early days where he was fighting cans.. so when you really do the math on notable opponents, he’s probably lost like over 75% of them.

This whole act he has is such a fraud. Wearing scar face suits, Versace robes. Just 2 years ago he was against all that, claiming he just wants to fight. Now he’s doing all these bullshit corny acts

Where is he getting this ego from? “I’m gonna break Usman’s face”. What fighter have you fought and beat even in relative caliber of Usman? Literally none. Not an Usman fan, but I’m gonna laugh at anyone who bets on masvidal. Stop giving this guy hype.

There are more dumb people than intelligent. The end. Pro tip - you can apply that to most areas of life when questions like this arise. You're welcome.

Masvidal has 5 split decision losses. If anything, he was underrated until recently. Could have had a +10 swing with different judges

He beat 3 average/not good fighters and got a generous shift up the rankings. He beats no one in the top 5

what hype? he KOed Till, knocked out Askren in like 1 second and beat the shit out of Nate. Dude deserves a pay raise. Uncle Dana can probably use one less Asian whore a week to subsidize his new contract

what hype? he KOed Till, knocked out Askren in like 1 second and beat the shit out of Nate. Dude deserves a pay raise. Uncle Dana can probably use one less Asian whore a week to subsidize his new contract
He looked amazing against average/subpar opponents. How can someone be "being taken advantage of and underpaid" but at the same time "set for life". He's ducking

Back