THIS is why Adesanya will never be as good as a striker as prime Anderson was

maxresdefault.jpg

Current Adesanya after fighting a guy from the weight class below and way shorter height and reach than himself. Silva never got damaged until his final days.

I think Silva had better hands for sure. We saw this in their fight when Silva hurt Izzy.

But overall Izzy has fought better fighters and beat them. Izzy still green when it comes to grappling but the fighters of today are more well rounded than the guys Anderson fought against.

guess that settles it
What he said shouldn't settle it because it has already been settled unless you are a fucking newb. Silva is clearly better than Izzy as Izzy is just a point fighter where Silva was finishing fools. If Izzy was better than Silva, he would be finishing a lot more of his opponents fighting for the belt than what he has. I doubt he finishes Whittaker again which was his only finish.

Silva fought worse strikers overall so I think his striking looked a little better, either way it’s hard to tell both are great and no one in their division can compare to them

i think adesanya is more consistent defensively and less consistent offensively.

They took different peds. It’s all good. Silve has a limp dick, and Izzy has a titty.

Whatever.

I think Silva had better hands for sure. We saw this in their fight when Silva hurt Izzy.

But overall Izzy has fought better fighters and beat them. Izzy still green when it comes to grappling but the fighters of today are more well rounded than the guys Anderson fought against.
only romero and whittaker is debatable

Silva fought worse strikers overall so I think his striking looked a little better, either way it’s hard to tell both are great and no one in their division can compare to them
the only decent striker adesanya is faced are romero who well all saw what happened there and rob who fougth the most stupid figth he possibly could

the only decent striker adesanya is faced are romero who well all saw what happened there and rob who fougth the most stupid figth he possibly could
I think costa could be considered a better striker than most of Anderson’s opponents.
I mean I haven’t checked fight finder but on his run in the ufc, who were the good strikers he faced? Rich Franklin, victor belfort, leben, cote?

I think costa could be considered a better striker than most of Anderson’s opponents.
I mean I haven’t checked fight finder but on his run in the ufc, who were the good strikers he faced? Rich Franklin, victor belfort, leben, cote?
costa are kidding me who has costa beaten hall who gives up under pressure , yoel robbery who else

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back