This is what happens when you take Khabib down

this is why i see khabib beating Colby and making it a very hard fight for Usman and might even beat him
Josh Thompson has trained with both Khabib and Usman, he said on Rogan a couple months back that he thinks Khabib would win that fight. A bit of bias of course, he trained more with Khabib.

Josh Thompson has trained with both Khabib and Usman, he said on Rogan a couple months back that he thinks Khabib would win that fight. A bit of bias of course, he trained more with Khabib.
From what the AKA guys say Khabib holds up better then expected grappling with D.C.

Who know if that's true but undoubtedly the mans grappling is a problem for anybody close in weight to him.

Beebs defense is beautiful to watch
Khabib's defense is beautiful to watch, particularly so because the opponents typically aren't prepared for ground work.

While Khabib has all the wrestling moves down like clockwork.

this is why i see khabib beating Colby and making it a very hard fight for Usman and might even beat him
The question comes down to whether they feel any need to take him down at all.

*Thomson.

i love how people make gifs and videos of things happening, and then pretend that they've proven that similar situations can never go any differently in the future.
People act like Khabib is unbeatable... well from the stands he is & always will be.

Real men fight with their fists, do not hug each other. Kidding! monster tecnique
you sound really insecure, kid.
in this situation, your "real men" would have been choked to death or Khabib could have done anything he wanted with that guy. Lucky for him Khabib just wanted to beat him up.

you sound really insecure, kid.
in this situation, your "real men" would have been choked to death or Khabib could have done anything he wanted with that guy. Lucky for him Khabib just wanted to beat him up.

The dude is kidding. lol

StanClarker now that's a cretin.

i love how people make gifs and videos of things happening, and then pretend that they've proven that similar situations can never go any differently in the future.

I love how people visit a thread only to post something that has nothing to do with the thread. <KhabibBS>

Thanks for sharing, OP.

And he lost that fight imo and many others

Hi Canner McTapper,

Nice to see I still live rent free in your head.

25/8/366

Love,
Khabib.

P.S. You ain't getting no rematch, earn it bitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back