This is what happens when you take Khabib down

And this is happened when the same person that got Colby down with ease tried to shoot on Khabib
ezgif-3-7d33a9c36772.gif
Who RDA? RDA still got smooshed

Even in the comment section, everyone is saying Khabib won.. Same thought I had when I watched the fight. You couldn't even call it a robbery like I said.. Tibau was able to stop the takedowns but thats literally all he did..

Agreed. Plus, look at Khabib's age. 23 isn't very damn old. m

Your boy got rawdogged by Abel, he could have shagged him in there if he wanted and Khabib would do nuttin! FOH! On gang

<WhatIsThis>

Khabib set the record with 21 of 27 takedowns landed in that fight.

This vid was only the latter part of the 1st round.

Legit lol’d at work

Before you post at least verify what fight you’re talking about if you can’t see the thumbnail

Khabib really didn't deserve the nod vs Tibeau. From the sherdog play by play:

RVz9za7.jpg

RVz9za7.jpg

The video in OP is Abel Trujillo, not Gleison Tibau.

They are in fact two different fighters.

RVz9za7.jpg
Again... verify what fight they’re talking about if you can’t make out the thumbnail. It is a video from the Trujillo fight.

The Khabib haters say he lost to Tibau.. I watched that fight and Khabib clearly won in my opinion.

People need to go rewatch the fight. It wasn't even close enough to be called a robbery.. It was a tough fight but a clear win for Khabib.

I've rewatched the fight a couple times. It's very uneventful and 80% of the fight is Tibau on defense getting pressed against the cage. He also got punched and cut above the eye, the most damaging strike in the whole fight. Tibau had very little offense other than some knees to the body. I had Khabib winning too.

RVz9za7.jpg

Sherdog's PBP was tripping. Giving 3 rounds to Tibau is crazy. Defending td's doesn't score points, and most of the fight was Khabib pressing Tibau against the fence. Rogan's commentary influenced some people I believe. I love Rogan, but here and against Iaquinta his commentary was awful.

The video in OP is Abel Trujillo, not Gleison Tibau.

They are in fact two different fighters.

Again... verify what fight they’re talking about if you can’t make out the thumbnail. It is a video from the Trujillo fight.

My bad, I thought folks were referring to the Tibeau fight for some reason. I guess I cant read good.

This is over 7 years old, are you really using this to determine " this is what happens when you take khabib down"? like he hasn't improved or made adjustments in 7 years?

This is over 7 years old, are you really using this to determine " this is what happens when you take khabib down"? like he hasn't improved or made adjustments in 7 years?

If you watched the whole round you would have seen that Khabib was seconds away from submitting Trujillo in a triangle choke at the end of the round, Trujillo was literally saved by the bell, before that he transitioned from several sub attemps, including an armbar. So yes we can say 'this is what happens when you take Khabib down'

Back