This is what happens when you take Khabib down

This is the effect of strengt and technique.

Great video ts

Your boy got rawdogged by Abel, he could have shagged him in there if he wanted and Khabib would do nuttin! FOH! On gang

And this is happened when the same person that got Colby down with ease tried to shoot on Khabib
ezgif-3-7d33a9c36772.gif

Cool montage. I just happened to rewatch that fight the other day. Khabib got taken down a couple times. I'm no grappling expert, but to me his groundwork and guard work look legit as fuck. Took no damage and ended up threatening Trujillo the whole round and almost finishes him with the triangle. Then took him down about 20+ times.

I think Khabib's kimura, triangle, RNC and armbars are solid. When people talk about Tony doing something off his back, I'm not sure if they've seen this fight. I give Tony about zero chance of catching Khabib with something after watching it. He's not Kevin Lee.

Young Khabib guard work:

Last edited:
i love how people make gifs and videos of things happening, and then pretend that they've proven that similar situations can never go any differently in the future.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see khabib pull guard or allow Justin to take him down, then work a sub or reversal from bottlm

So when you take him down, it's still boring?

Back