• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This is the cringiest thing I've seen in MMA. RingBOY Elias.

It wouldnt be so bad if he didn’t look so awkward. Fidgeting around like he can’t decide where to put his hands, fussing with his hair. He obviously felt uncomfortable up there, and I would have too.

The outift was a train wreck too. Joggers with a sleevless zip-up hoodey? I honestly don’t know what he should have worn, but that wasn’t it.

I don't think there's enough straight women on Invicta to sustain him being there. But I bet the 10% straight fighters there must be pleased to have him. Give those poor ugly girls something to see.

He needs to swap hair with Rose.
It's weird that the first ring boy could be confused as a ring girl from behind.

A lot of triggered little wimps in this thread. It moved, didn't it? It must be confusing but just be yourself.

The Wire >>>>>>> The Sopranos by a colossally wide fucking margin.

To be fair, you’re comparing different animals.

Both are highly regarded, but the wire is still more fringe. Partly because crime drama has been done over and over. The wire was certainly among the grittiest, and opened up everyones eyes to how fucked up Baltimore is. Before the wire, all we had was NYPD blue and SVU (yawn)

As for sopranos; Mafia hadn’t really been done in a series format, let alone in a modern setting. Most mob films are set in years past. And you can’t argue that the sopranos cast is probably the best ever assembled for a series. The phsychiatry and family angle really sets the sopranos apart from other mob stories as well. Tony is a boss, but he’s also a dad and a husband and sufferes panic attacks. The ending was fucking dogshit though.

Maybe the mob genre isn’t your thing. Hell, i know people who think the godfather is overrated. Is normal.

Cheers.

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}>
Plus she was giving him instructions
<{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

who cares about elias, who's the asian ring girl on the left??

btw im so horny on this short haired ring girl there shes hot

Trudeau is going to give this cuck a Medal of Honor for his great display of bravery

Why? what's "beyond embarrassing" about having ring girls?:

Their only job is to flash tits and ass, and make stupid flirty gestures to satisfy a drunken male audience. And not only that, the organization has hired girls with different ethnicites to appeal to different men. Primitive and embarrassing.

<{clintugh}>

He took some girl's job and treated it like a joke. Didn't come in shape or nothing.

Back