• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This is the cringiest thing I've seen in MMA. RingBOY Elias.

It's retarded but I guess women that like gay men are the target demo?

The UFC should totally make womens only PPV cards. After seling 10k PPV maybe they'll see how many people actually want that garbage in the UFC and fix it.
One or two WMMA fights on a card isn't the end of the world.

One or two WMMA fights on a card isn't the end of the world.

I never said it would be. I'd prefer to watch the best fight the best, not a bunch of slow, unathletic soccer moms fighting... badly.

If you're going to do it why wouldn't you go full bore Chippendale's route with totally ripped dudes.

If you're going to do it why wouldn't you go full bore Chippendale's route with totally ripped dudes.

I know. Theodorou looks extremely strange. Not just from the incongruence between his body, face and hair. I mean he has the hairstyle and bizarre facial expression of a hipster cuck that you'd find in a place like Seattle or Portland. But he genuinely has a decent testosterone level and good muscle mass.

He is an extremely strange specimen. You could imagine his face and hair on the body of a skinny effete coastal Leftist beta whining about white privilege in his civics class. On top of that he is Greek, who aren't typically beta leftists.

Just seeing his goofy leftist face with his masculine body is extremely disturbing and bizarre. You know a guy must truly be a cuck when he has "cuck face" despite having a masculine body and being a cage fighter. This guy is peak-cuck. He has the most masculine job imaginable and somehow managed to look like a complete freak even while doing that

I can never be a fan of his now, he seems like the type of fighter who doesn't even want to be champion lol.

Elias is there representing TriStar and GSP. ;)

I can never be a fan of his now, he seems like the type of fighter who doesn't even want to be champion lol.
definitely agree! looking at the fights he is taking is he even trying to ascend in the rankings or challenge himself? maybe he just wants to stay in the ufc to brag and pick up chicks (or in his case dudes?)

Male ring card holders for an all female fight league.

What's the problem here?

You're going out of your way to get upset and cry about something that doesn't affect you.

What's the problem? You think Invicta is attended or watched by females?

God damn, you are dumb. What an idiot.

Crying your heart out about a ring boy, while at the same time calling others snowflakes shows an astonishing lack of self awareness. Get a grip.

Male ring card holders for an all female fight league.

What's the problem here?

You're going out of your way to get upset and cry about something that doesn't affect you.
Wjo you think is the majority watching that female fight league?

definitely agree! looking at the fights he is taking is he even trying to ascend in the rankings or challenge himself? maybe he just wants to stay in the ufc to brag and pick up chicks (or in his case dudes?)

Right, not only the fights he takes even.. the way he fights.

Awesome. Good for him. He's lucky I couldn't make it to the auditions, otherwise I would have that gig.

If it pisses off the bull-dyke fans then I'm all for it.

wtf he didnt even get jacked????????? just showed up 25% body fat okkkk

The Ed Sheeran poon slaying bod. Sherbet eating Carrot Top bod.

images

Back