This is probably how Fedor negotiations are going with the UFC

UFC offer will be the biggest, it will be the place with all the biggest fights and fights that make the most money and sense for Fedor.

So that means Fedor will end up fighting in M 1 or Bellator.

i do hope they go like this now

Poor_cb853d_2356804.gif

Fedor doesnt need to be in the UFC, so it wont happen, Dana will have to chew on his own elbows as allways

Fedor doesnt need to be in the UFC, so it wont happen, Dana will have to chew on his own elbows as allways

Well he needs money that's why fighters come out of retirement and the UFC is going to bring the biggest payday so we'll see

I'll tell you how they're NOT going these days (and for the sake of nostalgia):

Fedor-Dana.gif

giphy.gif

Listen Fedor is obviously scared to be in the UFC because I heard Dana offered him $5,000 to show PLUS a $5,000 win bonus...

How the F@@% has Fedor not signed yet?

You're missing the point. The main deal clincher is the Reebok deal. Do you mean Dana and co forgot to mention it?

Fedor will end up in bellator. He hates dana.

Because Dana was right, he was one loss away from being nothing. Werdum taps him, and people hopped off the hype train. Whilst he is worth more than "nothing" his stock has dropped alot.

This is more accurate.

cat-v-bird-o.gif

This is what happens when you get bored and need a rush in your life. Bird should have stayed in the trees where it was safe. A cat is a genetically engineered bird killing machine. This is like John Connor running up to a Terminator to smack it in the face.

At this point Fedor needs the UFC more than they need him.

Sure he can make some money outside of the UFC, but this is not 2009. UFC has HW division on lock-down. All the challenges are there. All the exposure is there. Put him as a co-main on a Conor or Ronda card and all the PPV $$$ is there too.

Neither need eachother.....Fedor will always be the best. The UFC will sell with or without him...

They never needed eachother.

Listen Fedor is obviously scared to be in the UFC because I heard Dana offered him $5,000 to show PLUS a $5,000 win bonus...

How the F@@% has Fedor not signed yet?

Don't forget free Reebok gear. It's a no brainer.

UFC continues to play the dog, they fall for this Fedor routine everytime. Fedor's team loves to get Dana riled up. "Catch me if you can"

monkey-pulls-dog-tail.gif

Will it finally happen this time? Will the UFC finally catch Fedor?

That's how most negotiations go. Back and forth with both parties trying to get the best deal possible for themselves.

the problem is that Fedor most likely went to the UFC first this time. He saw UFC 189 and witnessed something like Pride and decided he wanted a piece of that. Only UFC can provide it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back