This is probably how Fedor negotiations are going with the UFC

They don't really need him though. If he wants to put yet another promotion out of business tho...

Lol, the resultant impact of every one new human on the earth would likely do more combined damage to this planet every single day than the average hose moggy would do in a lifetime. Perspective please.

But people will find whatever reason they can to hate on something if they really try. BAN cats!... FFS.

A few birds get killed, sure, that's nature. But we humans treat the world like its our playground, build whatever the fuck we want use whatever the fuck we want, kill whatever the fuck we want and well thats ok... yet people have the gall to get shitty at say, a cat doing its natural thing, perhaps killing one bird from the 'billions' it apparently kill, without bothering to look in the mirror. ANd if cats kill, well their human owners are the ones that let them out to do it anyway.

Jimmies rustled much?

Fedor's manager: We want millions of dollars and an M1 logo on the cage.

UFC: lol no

the problem is that Fedor most likely went to the UFC first this time. He saw UFC 189 and witnessed something like Pride and decided he wanted a piece of that. Only UFC can provide it.

I think it's more likely that Fedor went to the UFC first because that's the only place he can avenge his previous losses.

I am not interested in seeing Fedor fight in another promotion outside of the UFC. No one gives a fuck about Bellator other than waiting to find legit fighters to come to the UFC. If he wants to add to his legacy, he needs to come to the UFC, period. I think if he avoids the UFC this time, it will tarnish his legacy, at least in my eyes.

Lol, the resultant impact of every one new human on the earth would likely do more combined damage to this planet every single day than the average hose moggy would do in a lifetime. Perspective please.

But people will find whatever reason they can to hate on something if they really try. BAN cats!... FFS.

A few birds get killed, sure, that's nature. But we humans treat the world like its our playground, build whatever the fuck we want use whatever the fuck we want, kill whatever the fuck we want and well thats ok... yet people have the gall to get shitty at say, a cat doing its natural thing, perhaps killing one bird from the 'billions' it apparently kill, without bothering to look in the mirror. ANd if cats kill, well their human owners are the ones that let them out to do it anyway.

Lol sometimes its funny to see someone who is so unabashedly thick. Most of the time it is just sad.

Humans created cats and dogs for that matter. Cats, dogs, any domesticated pet are not natural beings in their environment we mutilated certain species of animals thousands of years ago and now we force them into every ecosystem we live in.

Cats do kill billions of living animals in their natural environment like the invasive species cats are pets cats do not belong in North America. Entire species of animal have been wiped out when humans introduce a domesticated animal into a region. The dodo bird was wiped out not because people ate them or poached them, but because pigs which are not native to the Dodo's island had a taste for Dodo eggs and ate them to extinction in one generation.

Cats are not nature, dogs are not nature, pigs, exotic pets, etc do not belong in every corner of the planet. They are a direct result of human interference and hence why they tend to destroy ever system they are.

Also lol @ you trying to say every human is an environment destroying machine 50% of humans don't even have access to electricity. Just because you privileged ass sits around in an air conditioned basement every day and cry about how evil people with jobs are does not mean every person produces as much trash and quite frankly the self loathing pseudo intellectual shit as you.

And I see you tried to be snarky and deny that cats do in fact kill BILLIONS of animals in the US alone so here is a nice article so you can educate yourself

http://www.wildlifemanagementinstitute.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=610:new-research-suggests-outdoor-cats-kill-more-wildlife-than-thought&catid=34:ONB+Articles&Itemid=54

Lol sometimes its funny to see someone who is so unabashedly thick. Most of the time it is just sad.

Humans created cats and dogs for that matter. Cats, dogs, any domesticated pet are not natural beings in their environment we mutilated certain species of animals thousands of years ago and now we force them into every ecosystem we live in.

Cats do kill billions of living animals in their natural environment like the invasive species cats are pets cats do not belong in North America. Entire species of animal have been wiped out when humans introduce a domesticated animal into a region. The dodo bird was wiped out not because people ate them or poached them, but because pigs which are not native to the Dodo's island had a taste for Dodo eggs and ate them to extinction in one generation.

Cats are not nature, dogs are not nature, pigs, exotic pets, etc do not belong in every corner of the planet. They are a direct result of human interference and hence why they tend to destroy ever system they are.

Also lol @ you trying to say every human is an environment destroying machine 50% of humans don't even have access to electricity. Just because you privileged ass sits around in an air conditioned basement every day and cry about how evil people with jobs are does not mean every person produces as much trash and quite frankly the self loathing pseudo intellectual shit as you.

And I see you tried to be snarky and deny that cats do in fact kill BILLIONS of animals in the US alone so here is a nice article so you can educate yourself

http://www.wildlifemanagementinstitute.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=610:new-research-suggests-outdoor-cats-kill-more-wildlife-than-thought&catid=34:ONB+Articles&Itemid=54

Um...let's get back to the thread topic shall we...

I wonder if cormier moves too fast for alex? he seems so fast getting on the inside

Fedor is the man and I'd love to see him in the ufc, but I think you're right! Every couple years this comes up, gets me super pumped only to be let down. I'm pretty skeptical this will ever happen

Yes, and exactly that's what I suggested - who introduced them? Humans! And my point was, its US who on average are the ones who create a unold million times more environmental damage as the average house cat does, for the EXACT reason as I insinuated and you againt felt the need repeat the fucking obvious.

It was humans who killed the dodo, not pigs, rats, macaques, or other animals introduced by humans. And I'm sure pigs COULD have lived in the same area as the dodo if they were managed better.

I didn't 'try to say every human is an environment destroying machine' you fuck tard. Way to spin shit to try to paint me as some try hard moralistic campaigner. I simply suggested PERSPECTIVE. As you said before, look at what 'we' as humans do (even if you or I aren't the ones doing it).

i.e. The hate for example 'a cat' gets for one of billions of animals killed (as a human introduced/mis managed species) is not the CATS fault, its the humans who intrduced it, and/or didn't manage it.

And even if you must be so obtuse as to blame 'a cat' (or cats in general)- as I said, the average net environmental damage the average cat does PALES in comparison to the average net damage a human does in its course through life on this planet. Kid born in poverty rifling through a garbage tip for food or silver spoon kid living on easy street averaged out - get it? Its not that fucking hard.

Also, And if you bothered to read closely, I suggest a HOUSE cat, so I wasn't treating all cats the same - just as you shouldn't assume that I assumed all humans were the same. Get it?

Christ. I didn't deny cats do damage or kill billions of animals. My post was not to deny the damage an animal like a cat does at all, but to put it in PERSPECTIVE.

So as I said, humans are the end culpits in this, so again my point was how about looking at ourselves before knee-jerk stuff carrying on about banning cats, etc .

Here's some more perspective. But for those humans who don't like looking the mirror first then yes I guess there's plenty of cats to direct their hate toward

http://www.adaptt.org/killcounter.html

ban cats they kill BILLIONS of birds every year in the US alone.

Grumpy-Cat-Releases-Second-Book.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back