This is probably how Fedor negotiations are going with the UFC

ForbiddenSun

The VP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC continues to play the dog, they fall for this Fedor routine everytime. Fedor's team loves to get Dana riled up. "Catch me if you can"

monkey-pulls-dog-tail.gif

Will it finally happen this time? Will the UFC finally catch Fedor?

the problem is that Fedor most likely went to the UFC first this time. He saw UFC 189 and witnessed something like Pride and decided he wanted a piece of that. Only UFC can provide it.

Looking less likely

You could be right, and probably are, but either way, that gif is entertaining as it gets!

i think the fedor negotiations w the ufc resemble brock lesnars negotiations w the ufc a few months back when everyone was discussing - no negotiations really, just using the ufcs name for attention to help w negotiating where they actually want to go

Looking less likely

funny when this was first announced I was almost sure he would head to the UFC.

UFC has everyone he lost to, and some of the guys he's already beaten close to the top.

Now with the rumors about the Japan org starting up, Millen back in the picture, Bellator dickriding him, I'm not very confident at all. UFC always has a way of fuking something up too.

I'm going to be optimistic here and put Fedor in UFC at 1%.

At this point Fedor needs the UFC more than they need him.

Sure he can make some money outside of the UFC, but this is not 2009. UFC has HW division on lock-down. All the challenges are there. All the exposure is there. Put him as a co-main on a Conor or Ronda card and all the PPV $$$ is there too.

Fedor will end up in bellator. He hates dana.

with Gerry /Jerry/ gary Millen and possible Finkelschstein, I am very skeptic that he will end in the UFC.

Are you the same person that posted that gif a couple of hours ago?

"Catch me if you can"

back when the "hunt" was more fruitful.

Love Fedor but he is not as prestigious as he used to be ... I think this is his last chance to get into UFC with the last of his star power and I hope they can hammer out an agreement this time.

Love Fedor, but him and his team know he is hot property so they are playing the field and if he signs with Bellator or any other Org for a few more 0s per fight come on dude.

UFC continues to play the dog, they fall for this Fedor routine everytime. Fedor's team loves to get Dana riled up. "Catch me if you can"

More than likely this is what Dana is like at all times, but especially during something important:

monkey-smells-finger-o.gif

If we're going to go with the metaphor that Dana is a dog, this is how I'd like people to deal with him:

giphy.gif

Fedor's manager: We want millions of dollars and an M1 logo on the cage.

UFC: lol no

Haha, they have even less leverage now than they did before he signed to Strikeforce. I remember when a once off co-promotion with M-1 was actually a potential possibility to get him to sign.

funny when this was first announced I was almost sure he would head to the UFC.

UFC has everyone he lost to, and some of the guys he's already beaten close to the top.

Now with the rumors about the Japan org starting up, Millen back in the picture, Bellator dickriding him, I'm not very confident at all. UFC always has a way of fuking something up too.

I'm going to be optimistic here and put Fedor in UFC at 1%.

I was the same like a week ago. I thought for sure he was going to the UFC, even when they didn't announce him at the Go Big Conference. I figured they were waiting toward after the Bellator appearance, but now it just looks like Fedor's people have been dicking around the UFC again.

Though I just cant fathom why Fedor is going through all this trouble to get back into great shape and say he wants to fight the best and avenge his loses only to fight cans from a second rate org...

Listen Fedor is obviously scared to be in the UFC because I heard Dana offered him $5,000 to show PLUS a $5,000 win bonus...

How the F@@% has Fedor not signed yet?

It's the fans playing the dog in that gif. They eat up every rumor.

Best gif in a long time

ban cats they kill BILLIONS of birds every year in the US alone.

Lol, the resultant impact of every one new human on the earth would likely do more combined damage to this planet every single day than the average hose moggy would do in a lifetime. Perspective please.

But people will find whatever reason they can to hate on something if they really try. BAN cats!... FFS.

A few birds get killed, sure, that's nature. But we humans treat the world like its our playground, build whatever the fuck we want use whatever the fuck we want, kill whatever the fuck we want and well thats ok... yet people have the gall to get shitty at say, a cat doing its natural thing, perhaps killing one bird from the 'billions' it apparently kill, without bothering to look in the mirror. ANd if cats kill, well their human owners are the ones that let them out to do it anyway.

Last edited:
Back