This is pretty cool of Ellen Degeneres

(not so) Fun Fact: The casualties resulting from the invasion of Iraq (and the instability caused in the aftermath) could be as high as 2.5 million. That's more than the casualties of the Cambodian Genocide under Pol Pot.

I wonder how an Iraqi who lost all his family members feels watching Bush and Ellen yacking it up in the VIP seats.

Lucky to own a TV?

What a fucking cesspool some of you people make this place. I hated Bush and actually served in the war he started for 15 months around 05-06, but the message Ellen is delivering here should be embraced
The message shes sending is "hate your government when they are waging war around the world. But then forgive them and go back to sleep so we can move on to the next target"

And you're playing your role like the good little boy you are.

Remember when you used to pretend to not be a troll?
I’m not. I made a joke is no a sign that I’m trolling. You’re just obsessed with picking a fight with me while everyone else gets along with me.

lol at tweet by the big titted hasbeen sarandon about bush being a war criminal.
Obama ok'd the biggest 'surge' in US history and authorized the execution via armed drone of an American
citizen in the Middle East due to security concerns.
dlb standards gonna dbl

lol at tweet by the big titted hasbeen sarandon about bush being a war criminal.
Obama ok'd the biggest 'surge' in US history and authorized the execution via armed drone of an American
dlb standards gonna dbl
Nah, Obama absolutely is a war criminal by the standards of the Hague.
73JD9wG8ET8flypkiDUJQtnhOMiv1tzCac3AATpG11o.png

But ya know what? The American Service-Members' Protection Act and our vast military might protects our presidents from being subject to the same judgments as third world despots. This is why the world hates us.

The message shes sending is "hate your government when they are waging war around the world. But then forgive them and go back to sleep so we can move on to the next target"

And you're playing your role like the good little boy you are.
Is that really the "message" you get from the two of them being friendly?

<DontBelieve1>

Is that really the "message" you get from the two of them being friendly?

<DontBelieve1>
I guess you wont be able to see it until she does the same for trump and 20 years. Hopefully you remember this little lesson I just gave you bro.

I guess you wont be able to see it until she does the same for trump and 20 years. Hopefully you remember this little lesson I just gave you bro.
Trust me, I'm not going to take it to heart.
I hope I never have this deep seated paranoia that so many of you have.

nice work, but third world despots seem to do just fine. like Maduro or whatever his name is and the dude al assahat, or Modhi in indiana, etc
They seem to have a better success rate against poorer nations that can't bribe/lobby them.
icc-investigations.jpg

Kony was indicted in 2015 and they still haven't caught him. lol if this court tried to go after an American...

nothing cooler than a hollywood lesbo defending her personal relationship with a member of an elite oligarchical family, I mean whats braver than watching a cowboys football game in a box with a war criminal and then pretending that's its an act of progression, my dicks hard just thinking about it

I'm generally liberal and think that Ellen sounds like a reasonable, thoughtful adult hefe.
Like.... A million civilians died because of Bush. Shit you can't even keep a gun out of the mouth of an Iraq invading American these days.

All them dead kids by undetonated cluster munitions alone. I truly understand her point though, but I also understand why people are pissed.

Like.... A million civilians died because of Bush. Shit you can't even keep a gun out of the mouth of an Iraq invading American these days.

All them dead kids by undetonated cluster munitions alone. I truly understand her point though, but I also understand why people are pissed.

Its funny to imagine the absolute 180 these right wing idiots would turn if Ellen was defending Roman Polanski.

dlb standards gonna dbl

I know right, its crazy that in making a pertinent point she didn't list every single person in the history of the world who might also have qualified for that remark had they been remotely involved. Like why didn't she include Mao and Stalin? Exposed! amiright?

And btw, who killed more innocent people; W or Obama? If you had to guess?

Dear Ellen: The Problem With George W. Bush Is Not His Beliefs — It’s His War Crimes
https://theintercept.com/2019/10/09/ellen-degeneres-george-bush/

Will someone please explain why Bush still gets shit for his 'war crimes' by the left, yet Obama's 'Between 384 and 807 civilians were killed by drone strikes' (and not classified as 'war crimes') are completely ignored?

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.c...r-in-numbers-ten-times-more-strikes-than-bush

Back