This is pretty cool of Ellen Degeneres

Will someone please explain why Bush still gets shit for his 'war crimes' by the left, yet Obama's 'Between 384 and 807 civilians were killed by drone strikes' (and not classified as 'war crimes') are completely ignored?

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.c...r-in-numbers-ten-times-more-strikes-than-bush

Well, lets see. I'm going to talk slow so you can keep up, but please don't hesitate to ask what the big words mean.

Obama isn't a part of this particular story. That should answer your question, but I think maybe some context might be beneficial for you.
Maybe some participation will help drive home the answer to your question; What number is bigger: 400,000* or 1,200?

Here is another one, you can just shout out the answer, no need to be formal; Who started the Iraq War, Obama or Bush?

edit: And I don't know of too many lefties who have been more critical of Obama than me.
*low estimate of Iraqi deaths during the Bush Administration (the guys who started the war that Obama inherited and mismanaged).

Well, lets see. I'm going to talk slow so you can keep up, but please don't hesitate to ask what the big words mean

Its a good practice to not use words you can't understand, so go ahead and don't.

Obama isn't a part of this particular story.

Yeah, and its never mentioned in any story he's a part of.

Who started the Iraq War, Obama or Bush?

Bush.

Which one kept us in Iraq for years, led to ISIS gaining power, and never pulled out of Afghanistan?

Which one got involved in Libya's civil war and got Gadhafi murdered?

Which one gave $1.7 Billion to Iran which handed a large portion of it to terrorists?

Which one won the nobel peace prize?

They're tough questions, so take your time answering them.

Its a good practice to not use words you can't understand, so go ahead and don't.
You should have saved this one for when it makes sense.
Yeah, and its never mentioned in any story he's a part of.
how-high_o_345890.jpg

ding ding ding. And 400,000 is more than 1200, you didn't answer that one, lets just imagine it wasn't intentional.
So now you understand why....*sees more deflection*...oh dear.

Which one kept us in Iraq for years, led to ISIS gaining power, and never pulled out of Afghanistan?

Which one got involved in Libya's civil war and got Gadhafi murdered?

Which one gave $1.7 Billion to Iran which handed a large portion of it to terrorists?

Which one won the nobel peace prize?

They're tough questions, so take your time answering them.

LOL @ "which one won a nobel peace prize". You're doing it wrong.

I'm going to answer them all at the same time, and here it is: "Ellen wasn't defending her relationship with Obama. When she does, you can be outraged and start a thread. I promise you I won't try to deflect from the facts like you are". That sounds pretty fair and reasonable (prepares self for more autistic whataboutism).

Generally Liberal are thoughtful adults. My kind of people. A big giant group encompassing and hijacking the left currently (you see them in droves on Sherdog) are not. They love the divisiveness, they love attacking Trump every single day and they love to silence any opposition.

Could you imagine if Obama was attacked this much? He was attacked, for right and wrong reasons like most Presidents, but not like Trump. It's... Deranged...

Its because Trump is deranged. There is no equivalence between Trump and other presidents. He is destroying the office of the presidency.

I'm going to answer them all at the same time, and here it is: "Ellen wasn't defending her relationship with Obama. When she does, you can be outraged and start a thread. I promise you I won't try to deflect from the facts like you are". That sounds pretty fair and reasonable (prepares self for more autistic whataboutism).

Its not spastic whataboutism, they're legitimate blindspots of the left toward the realities of their own 'heroes.'

And yeah, Ellen wasn't defending her relationship with Obama, because she doesn't have to. She can sit next to him at a sporting event, have him on her show, give him a blowjob, and no one in the media would dare bring up the numerous flaws of the holy first black president.

Its because Trump is deranged. There is no equivalence between Trump and other presidents. He is destroying the office of the presidency.
What happens when he destroys the office of the presidency? Is that the signaling of the rapture?

Tell me, does antagonizing a powerful deranged man seem like a good idea to you?

I still think it's a bit deranged to obsess over someone so much, especially in such a constant, consistent, negative way. That's got to be stressful.

What happens when he destroys the office of the presidency? Is that the signaling of the rapture?

Tell me, does antagonizing a powerful deranged man seem like a good idea to you?

I still think it's a bit deranged to obsess over someone so much, especially in such a constant, consistent, negative way. That's got to be stressful.

Obsessing over it is a sickness, you will get no argument from me there. However Trump is uniquely unqualified and base and it is causing great harm to the country. I'm not sure why you brought your religious ideas into it though- maybe because he retweeted a nut job comparing him to Jesus and refereed to himself as the chosen one a day later? In any case it is good to speak out against him and those that defend him too.

Its not spastic whataboutism, they're legitimate blindspots of the left toward the realities of their own 'heroes.'

And yeah, Ellen wasn't defending her relationship with Obama, because she doesn't have to. She can sit next to him at a sporting event, have him on her show, give him a blowjob, and no one in the media would dare bring up the numerous flaws of the holy first black president.
Those blindspots exists of course, but this thread is not an example.
However, your posts in this thread are hallmark examples of spastic whataboutism.

Obsessing over it is a sickness, you will get no argument from me there. However Trump is uniquely unqualified and base and it is causing great harm to the country. I'm not sure why you brought your religious ideas into it though- maybe because he retweeted a nut job comparing him to Jesus and refereed to himself as the chosen one a day later? In any case it is good to speak out against him and those that defend him too.
Unqualified is subjective as the job itself is extremely unique where I'm not sure if any mortal man is fully qualified.

The country is fine. There was a lot of damage done by Obama as far as divisiveness, racial stress and cop hating culture pushed.

Those blindspots exists of course, but this thread is not an example.
However, your posts in this thread are hallmark examples of spastic whataboutism.

But you can't explain why this isn't an example of those blindspots you admit exist, or point which blindspots you're referring to, or how this is different than those blindspots, so I won't ask you to.

But you can't explain why this isn't an example of those blindspots you admit exist, or point which blindspots you're referring to, or how this is different than those blindspots, so I won't ask you to.
Of course I can and its simple, but you seem to be too stupid to grasp the obvious. THIS. THREAD. TOPIC. HAS. NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. OBMA. Read it until you understand it and stop derailing the thread.

Will someone please explain why Bush still gets shit for his 'war crimes' by the left, yet Obama's 'Between 384 and 807 civilians were killed by drone strikes' (and not classified as 'war crimes') are completely ignored?

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.c...r-in-numbers-ten-times-more-strikes-than-bush

Cos leftists kill children for nice, lovely reasons whereas the right does it out of malice.

Btw those numbers are skewed simply because the Obama administration had a policy of labelling every adult and male child over the age of 10 as a potential terrorist if they lived in certain parts of Yemen or Afghanistan.

That is one of the most heinous policies enforced by a president im recent times but its Obama and he’s cool so lets forget about it.

Unqualified is subjective as the job itself is extremely unique where I'm not sure if any mortal man is fully qualified.

The country is fine. There was a lot of damage done by Obama as far as divisiveness, racial stress and cop hating culture pushed.

You can be as blind to what Trump is as you want to be but it makes you part of the problem if you cannot make meaningful distinctions.

You can be as blind to what Trump is as you want to be but it makes you part of the problem if you cannot make meaningful distinctions.
Blind would be thinking Trump is as bad as you make him out to be. The only people who think like this are the hard leftists.

Hilariously, when Obama was President, the hard righties thought Obama was the anti-christ and would be the end of the U.S..

Clowns to the left of me jokers to the right...

At a congressional hearing examining the march to war in Iraq, Republican congressman Walter Jones posed “a very simple question” about the administration’s manipulation of intelligence: “How could the professionals see what was happening and nobody speak out?”

Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, Colin Powell’s former chief of staff, responded with an equally simple answer: “The vice president.”

But the blame for Iraq does not end with Cheney, Bush, or Rumsfeld. Nor is it limited to the intelligence operatives who sat silent as the administration cherry-picked its case for war, or with those, like Colin Powell or Hans Blix, who, in the name of loyalty or statesmanship, did not give full throat to their misgivings. It is also shared by far too many in the Fourth Estate, most notably the New York Times‘ Judith Miller. But let us not forget that it lies, inescapably, with we the American people, who, in our fear and rage over the catastrophic events of September 11, 2001, allowed ourselves to be suckered into the most audacious bait and switch of all time.

The first drafts of history are, by their nature, fragmentary. They arrive tragically late, and too often out of order. Back in 2006, we attempted to strip the history of the runup to the war to its bones, to reconstruct a skeleton that we thought might be key in resolving the open questions of the Bush era. As we prepare to leave Iraq, we present that timeline to you again. MotherJones.com offers a greatly expanded (if now technologically outdated) version of this timeline, one that is completely sourced to primary documents and initial news accounts. It was our hope to make this second draft of history as definitive as possible. So that we won’t be fooled again.—THE EDITORS

8/14/92 Defense Secretary Dick Cheney declares President Bush Sr. wise not to invade Baghdad and “get bogged down in the problems of trying to take over and govern Iraq.”
4/15/93 Saddam Hussein reportedly tries to assassinate Bush Sr.
1/26/98 Project for a New American Century (PNAC)—founded by Cheney, Scooter Libby, Donald Rumsfeld, Jeb Bush, Paul Wolfowitz, and other top neocons—demands President Clinton undertake the “removal of Saddam Hussein’s regime.”
6/23/98 “The good Lord didn’t see fit to put oil and gas only where there are democratically elected regimes friendly to the United States.”—Halliburton CEO Cheney
8/7/98 Al Qaeda bombs US embassies in Africa, killing 220 and injuring some 4,000.
10/31/98 Clinton signs the Iraq Liberation Act. Regime change becomes official US policy.
Late 1998 Gen. Anthony Zinni, head of US Central Command, examines Iraqi exile Ahmed Chalabi’s military plan to overthrow Saddam with 1,000 men. He warns Congress it is “pie in the sky, a fairy tale.”
Nov 1999 Chalabi-connected Iraqi defector “Curveball”—a convicted sex offender and low-level engineer who became the sole source for much of the case that Saddam had WMD, particularly mobile weapons labs—enters Munich seeking a German visa. German intel officers describe his information as highly suspect. US agents never debrief Curveball or perform background check. Nonetheless, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and CIA will pass raw intel on to senior policymakers. [Date the public knew: 11/20/05]
8/27/00 America must not act as “an imperialist power, willy-nilly moving into capitals in that part of the world, taking down governments.”—VP candidate Cheney
10/3/00 Debating Al Gore, George W. Bush says he’d commit troops only with an “exit strategy,” and he’d be “very careful about using our troops as nation builders.”
10/11/00 In a subsequent debate, Bush says: “If we’re an arrogant nation, they’ll resent us. If we’re a humble nation, but strong, they’ll welcome us.”
10/12/00 Al Qaeda attacks USS Cole in Aden, Yemen, killing 17 and injuring 39.
11/6/00 Congress doubles funding for Iraqi opposition groups to more than $25 million; $18 million is earmarked for Chalabi’s Iraqi National Congress, which then pays defectors for anti-Iraq tales.
11/7/00 Election night: Indecision 2000 begins.
Nov 2000 Future Chief Justice John Roberts flies to Florida to advise Jeb Bush during recount.
12/12/00 Supreme Court hands presidency to George W. Bush.
Early 2001 Enron CEO Ken Lay named to Bush Energy Department transition team. Jack Abramoff appointed to Interior Department transition team.
1/30/01 Saddam’s removal is top item of Bush’s inaugural national security meeting. Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill later recalls, “It was all about finding a way to do it. The president saying, ‘Go find me a way to do this.'” [Date the public knew: 1/10/04]
2/11/01 “Iraq is probably not a nuclear threat at the present time.”—Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld tells Fox News’ Tony Snow
2/14/01 Dick Cheney‘s energy task force begins secret meetings with oil company executives. [Date the public knew: 4/16/01]
2/16/01 Bush: “To send a clear signal to Saddam,” US and UK bomb targets near Baghdad.
2/24/01 Saddam “has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction.”—Secretary of State Colin Powell
2/26/01 Future Iraq Ambassador L. Paul Bremer III says: “The new administration seems to be paying no attention to the problem of terrorism.” [Date the public knew: 4/29/04]
3/5/01 Pentagon produces document titled “Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield Contracts” for Cheney’s task force. Includes a map of areas for potential exploration. [Date the public knew: 7/17/03]
4/10/01 Lone CIA analyst known only as “Joe” tells top Bush brass that aluminum tubes bought by Iraq can only be for nuclear centrifuges. [Date the public knew: 8/10/03]
8/6/01
On vacation in Crawford, Bush receives a Presidential Daily Briefing warning, “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US.” FBI highlights Al Qaeda activities consistent with hijacking preparations, as well as surveillance of federal buildings. [Date the public knew: 5/18/02]

CIA officer flies to Crawford to call Bush’s attention to document. Bush replies, “All right, you’ve covered your ass now.” [Date the public knew: 6/20/06]

Back