This is pretty cool of Ellen Degeneres

Did you read my entire post before you got all snowflake butthurt? It's pathetic/shameless for a gay woman who calls the current president hateful and hurtful to gays to be all buddy-buddy with the president that was more against her lifestyle and what she believes in than anyone ever especially the current admin.
Yeah he seems to really hate her, having been on her show in the past and hanging out with her at a ball game.
I did read it and don't really get your confusion about my post, maybe I misread something. You label it hurtful and hateful because its the only way you can understand it. I don't really recall George (or Al gore, who supported the protection of marriage act as well) saying hateful things about gays. He (they) simply had a definition of marriage that didn't include a homosexual lifestyle. The problem was the legal definition of marriage vs the "traditional" definition.
The gay marriage thing wasn't about hate. It was about the conservation of religious belief and the family unit. Thats why civil unions failed, because it wasn't really about having the same rights, it was about forcing people to celebrate a lifestyle they don't agree with, to include it in their sacred beliefs.
Thats what you and a lot of people don't seem to get. I don't have to like everything you do to be able to get along with you. On the flip side, you can do things I don't approve of personally on your own time but can find common ground with you elsewhere. Its really sad to me that people can't do that today. People are socially retarded.

Yeah he seems to really hate her, having been on her show in the past and hanging out with her at a ball game.
I did read it and don't really get your confusion about my post, maybe I misread something. You label it hurtful and hateful because its the only way you can understand it. I don't really recall George (or Al gore, who supported the protection of marriage act as well) saying hateful things about gays. He (they) simply had a definition of marriage that didn't include a homosexual lifestyle. The problem was the legal definition of marriage vs the "traditional" definition.
The gay marriage thing wasn't about hate. It was about the conservation of religious belief and the family unit. Thats why civil unions failed, because it wasn't really about having the same rights, it was about forcing people to celebrate a lifestyle they don't agree with, to include it in their sacred beliefs.
Thats what you and a lot of people don't seem to get. I don't have to like everything you do to be able to get along with you. On the flip side, you can do things I don't approve of personally on your own time but can find common ground with you elsewhere. Its really sad to me that people can't do that today. People are socially retarded.
I've not in any of my posts here expressed my views on the subject at all. I'm talking about hurtful/hateful from the perspective of what Ellen claims she is & what she claims she stands for all her life. It's pretty simple, Ellen is gay & supposedly is all about gay pride & standing up for LGBT rights, do you follow me so far? She claimed the current president who was/is always in favor of gay marriage is a threat to the LGBT community. Are you still with me? Yet she is buddy-buddy with the guy who actually was a threat to the LGBT community rights, whose entire presidential campaign was run on not allowing gays the right to marry. Do you get what I'm saying yet?

I don't care what you think about the matter & I've not expressed my views on the matter. I'm showing how Ellen stands for nothing and is a shill. She's several times 'emotionally' spoken out about and claimed the current president is hurtful to LGBT community when he has a 180-degree different viewpoint and stance than Bush who was, in reality, hurtful to the LGBT communities biggest gripe, the right to marry.

I've not in any of my posts here expressed my views on the subject at all. I'm talking about hurtful/hateful from the perspective of what Ellen claims she is & what she claims she stands for all her life. It's pretty simple, Ellen is gay & supposedly is all about gay pride & standing up for LGBT rights, do you follow me so far? She claimed the current president who was/is always in favor of gay marriage is a threat to the LGBT community. Are you still with me? Yet she is buddy-buddy with the guy who actually was a threat to the LGBT community rights, whose entire presidential campaign was run on not allowing gays the right to marry. Do you get what I'm saying yet?

I don't care what you think about the matter & I've not expressed my views on the matter. I'm showing how Ellen stands for nothing and is a shill. She's several times 'emotionally' spoken out about and claimed the current president is hurtful to LGBT community when he has a 180-degree different viewpoint and stance than Bush who was, in reality, hurtful to the LGBT communities biggest gripe, the right to marry.
I'm not sure what riddle you think you're weaving here.
I generally assume people are posting their opinions and feelings. I'm still not really getting what you're thinking I'm not getting. I addressed everything you said. Ellen is simply not a social retard who can't talk to someone she she has an ideological disagreement with . I'm trying to point out how fucked it is that you don't seem to grasp that.

I'm not sure what riddle you think you're weaving here.
I generally assume people are posting their opinions and feelings. I'm still not really getting what you're thinking I'm not getting. I addressed everything you said. Ellen is simply not a social retard who can't talk to someone she she has an ideological disagreement with . I'm trying to point out how fucked it is that you don't seem to grasp that.
She called the first sitting president that expressed he was for gay marriage prior to his presidential campaign hateful and hurtful to gays because her corporate masters told her to or because she needed to fit in with all the others in Hollywood calling him Hitler so yes she is a social retard.

Did you just libel George Bush? He hasn't been charged or convicted of any war crimes.
A million dead Iraqis tremble at your court threats. Motherfucker will no doubt have a moment of reflection, at the gates of hades.

Dear Ellen: The Problem With George W. Bush Is Not His Beliefs — It’s His War Crimes
https://theintercept.com/2019/10/09/ellen-degeneres-george-bush/

I mean.. I 100% get it. Like the motherfucker is just so wholesome tho. Did you see him do that portrait thing of all the dead US Soldiers? I mean... Granted they all died because of a lie he pushed... But he painted them himself!

Also... His love of Michelle is fucking heartwarming.. I mean yeah.. The Patriot Act and the torture and the tanking of the US economy over a daddy vendetta..

I'm not even joking. I'm 100% having a crisis because when I see Bush I'm all like "awww.. Wait.. Waaaaait."

I'm generally liberal and think that Ellen sounds like a reasonable, thoughtful adult hefe.
Generally Liberal are thoughtful adults. My kind of people. A big giant group encompassing and hijacking the left currently (you see them in droves on Sherdog) are not. They love the divisiveness, they love attacking Trump every single day and they love to silence any opposition.

Could you imagine if Obama was attacked this much? He was attacked, for right and wrong reasons like most Presidents, but not like Trump. It's... Deranged...

I mean.. I 100% get it. Like the motherfucker is just so wholesome tho. Did you see him do that portrait thing of all the dead US Soldiers? I mean... Granted they all died because of a lie he pushed... But he painted them himself!

Also... His love of Michelle is fucking heartwarming.. I mean yeah.. The Patriot Act and the torture and the tanking of the US economy over a daddy vendetta..

I'm not even joking. I'm 100% having a crisis because when I see Bush I'm all like "awww.. Wait.. Waaaaait."

I'm generally liberal and think that Ellen sounds like a reasonable, thoughtful adult hefe.
5jk43po3ekr31.jpg

Generally Liberal are thoughtful adults. My kind of people. A big giant group encompassing and hijacking the left currently (you see them in droves on Sherdog) are not. They love the divisiveness, they love attacking Trump every single day and they love to silence any opposition.

Could you imagine if Obama was attacked this much? He was attacked, for right and wrong reasons like most Presidents, but not like Trump. It's... Deranged...

I mean, c'mon...the guy is singularly responsible for the bulk of his criticism. The guy was tabloid fodder long before he ever considered politics.

(not so) Fun Fact: The casualties resulting from the invasion of Iraq (and the instability caused in the aftermath) could be as high as 2.5 million. That's more than the casualties of the Cambodian Genocide under Pol Pot.

I wonder how an Iraqi who lost all his family members feels watching Bush and Ellen yacking it up in the VIP seats.

Last edited:
Back