This is only the tip of the iceberg with Jones

I heard a rumor about water pee and hiding under the ring. Anyone know?

exactly the problem, and exactly why i'm "complaining". Understandable, no?

No one is equating rape with snorting coke of hooker's breasts. Everyone knows one is a serious crime while the other is a benign habbit of the rich/upper mid class, completely harmless. Coke business leaving thousands of dead people per year and hookers being a support to the human trafficking business is just what people with tin foil hats talk about...

taurus, I like you because you're intelligent. And because I'm a taurus. And you've taken time to engage me. And in a cruel world, I ask "is not even this a gift?"

BUT, I have no clue what you're on about! No, I don't get what the problem is.... or why you're complaining. And it sounds like you're against death and coke in general and also prostitution?? And you're connecting it with conspiracy theorists???

Dude, you're confusing me. I don't know what you mean.

taurus, I like you because you're intelligent. And because I'm a taurus. And you've taken time to engage me. And in a cruel world, I ask "is not even this a gift?"

BUT, I have no clue what you're on about! No, I don't get what the problem is.... or why you're complaining. And it sounds like you're against death and coke in general and also prostitution?? And you're connecting it with conspiracy theorists???

Dude, you're confusing me. I don't know what you mean.

Lol, yeah, it's satisfying to have someone to have an intelligent discussion with, in the middle of the (arguably) biggest scandal in the UFC, even if we are disagreeing. It's such a rare thing on the interwebz...

If i didn't make my points sufficiently clear, then maybe it's time to call it a night (11PM here) and wait for a more clear state of mind to articulate my points.

Koodos and have a good night/day.

cheers

Who cares, just be a good cage fighter, that's all that concerns me.

Back