This is only the tip of the iceberg with Jones

He probably has some bodies buried in some desert or forest considering that he seemed so nonchalant telling DC that he will murder him.

I simply can't wrap my head around Jones' words and actions. If he's immature, so be it. Knock up a chick that's fine. Make sure you're not a deadbeat dad but otherwise go about your business. Like nailing random chicks? Welcome to being a hetero male in your 20's. Don't have a fianc

Somebody told me he worships Satan and sacrifices little children to him. It will leak soon.

It doesn't really matter. No one has bought Jones' bullshit PR image for a few years now. I think most people may just be surprised that he actually got caught. Jones loves the superstar lifestyle so this stuff comes with the territory when you indulge in it.

At the end of the day it doesn't affect his performance in the cage, nor has he violated any rules of competition so he'll say the right things and move on like he has in the past.

it does matter he will get suspended who knows how many times hes used this in training camp to help him prepare help him cut weight help him get up for practice and the top p4p fighter in the world is checking into rehab for coke good image ufc

there was tell tale signs of an addicts behavior he should suspend himself take a year off let a interim belt be determined and get his head straight and come bk

and the cormier fight should be a no contest

Nothing is going to happen. He is going to rehab, the end. The athletic commission, UFC, and Reebok have already said that he violated no rules and stand behind his decision to go to rehab. They knew about this a month before the DC fight and still let the fight happen. That should tell you that not a gdamn thing is going to happen unless Jones himself makes it worse and becomes Axl Rose.

I can't believe Reebok is still behind him. No one is saying this affected his performance in the Cormier fight.

But, it's ILLEGAL, it's UNWORTHY of a champ, and it's HYPOCRITICAL. Bad image for the sport.

I can't believe Reebok is still behind him. No one is saying this affected his performance in the Cormier fight.

But, it's ILLEGAL, it's UNWORTHY of a champ, and it's HYPOCRITICAL. Bad image for the sport.

Yea but just because you don't approve of his lifestyle doesn't mean he needs to be crucified. The athletic commission said he broke no rules and they couldn't stop him from fighting DC. Do you understand what I'm saying? He broke no rules, it was not illegal and they were powerless to stop him from whooping DC's ass and making him cry.

Tip of the Iceberg?

More like top of the coke mountain

it does matter he will get suspended who knows how many times hes used this in training camp to help him prepare help him cut weight help him get up for practice and the top p4p fighter in the world is checking into rehab for coke good image ufc

there was tell tale signs of an addicts behavior he should suspend himself take a year off let a interim belt be determined and get his head straight and come bk

and the cormier fight should be a no contest

Ok, so he's sniffing coke and that explains his behaviour. What's your excuse for this type of ridiculous thinking?

A no contest because a month earlier one guy sniffed some coke?????

Are you on crack??!?!?

Abdicate the throne for a year to let lesser men sit in it because tfcfights is outraged at his personal coke use??!?!?!?!?

Dude, if you're not already on crack, it's your destiny. Reach out and grab a hold of it and then we can at least take you seriously when you talk this wild stuff.

If every champion who ever snorted coke lost their belt, cup, trophy, medal, etc., due to personal coke use, we wouldn't have sports.

C'mon son, you can do better.

Yea but just because you don't approve of his lifestyle doesn't mean he needs to be crucified. The athletic commission said he broke no rules and they couldn't stop him from fighting DC. Do you understand what I'm saying? He broke no rules, it was not illegal and they were powerless to stop him from whooping DC's ass and making him cry.

I get your point. But how come Diaz gets crucified and banned for a year?? For weed??

No rules, my ass. The stuff is illegal in almost every country in the world. ILLEGAL. Lol at "he broke no rules"...

Seems like the guy has some self destructive tendencies that he has been trying to keep under wraps. I'm sure he feels immortal and invincible, being in top of the world and all, but one thing sports has shown us time and time again is how far someone can fall and how quickly it can happen. I'm sure he'll come out of rehab fine and go on with his career.... but I suspect this won't be the last problem to come up with his personal life.
And people that have substance problems when they are winning sure as hell are gonna have them if/when they lose..........

I get your point. But how come Diaz gets crucified and banned for a year?? For weed??

No rules, my ass. The stuff is illegal in almost every country in the world. ILLEGAL. Lol at "he broke no rules"...

Who cares if it's illegal? You do understand that neither the athletic commission nor the UFC work as a law enforcement agency, right? If DA or police want to set him up and bust him that's totally separate from this drug test. That's criminal prosecution, etc.. If you're that outraged, write the DEA and see if you can move the needle.

As for Diaz, that was unfair too. Why would we keep repeating it? Isn't it good that we've gotten OUT of that and you're suggesting we get back IN?

He may have partied with coke but guys like you sound like you're in love with the crack pipe. I'm sure it's not true, but you sound it. You guys are like captain kangaroo out here....

"In competition"
"Out of competition"

Bones failed for "out of competition" on a substance that is not banned. Diaz failed for "in competition" for a banned substance. The commission already said they couldn't even stop Bones from fighting Cormier, he broke no rules.

Who cares if it's illegal? You do understand that neither the athletic commission nor the UFC work as a law enforcement agency, right? If DA or police want to set him up and bust him that's totally separate from this drug test. That's criminal prosecution, etc.. If you're that outraged, write the DEA and see if you can move the needle.

As for Diaz, that was unfair too. Why would we keep repeating it? Isn't it good that we've gotten OUT of that and you're suggesting we get back IN?

He may have partied with coke but guys like you sound like you're in love with the crack pipe. I'm sure it's not true, but you sound it. You guys are like captain kangaroo out here....

I'm not outraged, i'm just saying it's not fair. I have a (vague) idea that my voice on a internet forum matters jack s*it.

I'm condemning weed use as much as the next guy. I don't think Rogan/Diaz/whoever should propagate the use of weed. I condemn hypocrisy more.

I'm not outraged, i'm just saying it's not fair. I have a (vague) idea that my voice on a internet forum matters jack s*it.

I'm condemning weed use as much as the next guy. I don't think Rogan/Diaz/whoever should propagate the use of weed. I condemn hypocrisy more.

You need to smoke a joint, you seem to have a fear of drugs.

Reading wet dreams of Jones' haters in this thread.. Makes me feel bit surreal..

But yeah. Rich imagination is a good thing, maybe some of you became artists in the future !

Spongebob-imagination.jpg

You need to smoke a joint, you seem to have a fear of drugs.

Did my fair share of weed, coke and other stuff. Fortunately, i never had the money, or the crowd/environment to support the habbit. And i would never suggest it to young kids, that's why i'm saying things i say.

OTOH, i was never a hypocrite. Well, to put it more appropriate, not on that level.

THANKFULLY the world does not have to live by your standards. I would hate to live in the world you would like to see take shape, and I'm thankful that the UFC is not helping to build such a world.

I think Rogan/Diaz/whoever else should promote what THEY THINK IS GOOD FOR HUMANITY and let others make up their own mind. And I'm thankful to live in world where you can be outraged and yet Jones can still do coke and Rogan can still smoke weed. I'd hate to live in a world where your condemnation would PREVENT these guys from living their own lives in ways THEY feel works for them.

Didn't mean to come down on you alone. I just think all this "after school special" logic is crazy in real world terms. I want good athletes, music and movies.

To sustain the minds that put themselves under the pressure to produce accomplishments, drugs are used. That's just life. I wouldn't trade in all the good material that's come out of drugged minds to make sure that the minds didn't use drugs, and I'm thankful the world isn't so repressive as that.

Back