AldoStillGoat

Master of Science in Shookology
@Black
Reaction score
spoilers-main-event-losers-instagram-post-v0-fwpjz0ucrb8d1.jpeg

jamahal-downhill-should-take-some-notes-v0-870r6nhg7c8d1.jpeg

Alhamdulillah

Allah is the perfect planner

Classy dude ... but too slow, and too chinny, to be Champion.

The mind and mentality are very important, even vital ... but speed, timing, reflexes, and DURABILITY are even more important.

I would rather watch a brash dumbass, who is fast and furious, and WILL NOT FOLD ... than a highly-philosophical realist, who is too slow, and who can't take a punch.

I can believe in the former ... but I can never believe in the latter, once it's been established the Chin = China.

A fighter can be "slow" like George Foreman ... as long as he is powerful and tough.

But is you are slow ... AND have a glass jaw?? :eek:

There is no way on earth to be Champion.

People should handle a loss however they got to,and not just type out what the fans want to hear.

If all anyone is allowed to say is "no excuses, do better next time" then the sport would be pretty boring.

The mind and mentality are very important, even vital ... but speed, timing, reflexes, and DURABILITY are even more important.

I would rather watch a brash dumbass, who is fast and furious, and WILL NOT FOLD ... than a highly-philosophical realist, who is too slow, and who can't take a punch.

I can believe in the former ... but I can never believe in the latter, once it's been established the Chin = China.

A fighter can be "slow" like George Foreman ... as long as he is powerful and tough.

GSP would like a word with you

Also I don't think he has a weak chin just terrible defense.

9Kc9vE.gif

you get hit with this coming forward you are going down

giphy.gif

Gets punched on the button when he is already unbalanced

even Jiri got caught coming in against Alex

giphy.gif

I still think Ikram can become champion

did we forget that this guy became champ?

giphy.gif

Yep nice guy and comment but don't expect many to say anything positive at this place following a loss.

I really wish Khamzat hadn't pulled out. This guy is supposedly a better wrestler.
Yeah I really wish Ikram tried to grapple with him. I know the fight didn't last long but I really wanted to see his style of grappling vs Rob's style of TDD to see how it'd fare.

Sorry.

No one who gets flatlined, twice, in Round 1, is a candidate for Champion in MMA (or boxing)/

.. But he was better than DDP.

What happened Sherbro?

bruh, you believed Ikram was better than DDP just 2 days ago lmao

People should handle a loss however they got to,and not just type out what the fans want to hear.

If all anyone is allowed to say is "no excuses, do better next time" then the sport would be pretty boring.
making a fool out of yourself is always advisable, indeed.

Aliskerov ate a flush shot to his jaw, a kick off the back of his head and an on the button uppercut and still didn't go out. This is after cutting weight twice. Yeah, his chin is shit, lol.

Clown world.

Anyway, back to discussing the fights with adults, the problem for Ikram was his tell. Bobby read it right away.

Back