This is how dumb this espn+ deal is

Of course it's reliabe and has good resolution. This is 2020, brother. The days of shitty streams and poor video quality are long gone.

Thats the thing. At a time when it's becoming easier than ever to get it for free, they are making it harder than ever to actually buy it.

Thats the thing. At a time when it's becoming easier than ever to get it for free, they are making it harder than ever to actually buy it.
It's like UFC is going the way of gaming and DVD's.

In gaming they infest the game with DRM that actually slow down the game and in certain instances, make it completely unplayable for people. Plus tons of microtransactions that make it so the game costs more than double in the end...

With DVD and Bluray, they put so much unskippable shit that it takes forever to even start the movies sometimes.

ESPN is just trying as hard as possible to sell their shitty subscription based services. Just stream it and tell them to offer a better service if they want your money. ESPN and the UFC are greedy scumbags with how they're running this shit.

There was a time i bought around 20 ppvs in a row...somewhere near the end of chucks reign. Then i probably bought 1 every two years that i really thought was worth 60$. Now, even if i thought this was one of those fights ill pony up for (i don't)....there's no way in hell I'm gonna jump through all those hoops and buy an additional subscription for the right to buy a ppv.

Havn't the number of bars showing ufc also drastically declined?
Bruh, the world is your oyster. No coin? No problem. Too cheap? No problem. Want to stick to the man? No problem. Your wife spends all your money on birkenstocks and hackey-sack? No problem.

giphy.gif

Havn't the number of bars showing ufc also drastically declined?
It's dumb but ESPN didn't pay 4 billion dollars to make it better for the consumer.
They bought the rights so they could push their shitty ODS. Simple as

Back