This is how a fight between TJ and Stipe would look like

No way Stipe folds from TJ's slap.

Dana is paying TJ a lot of money to kill the HW division

totally unnecessary to ko someone like that on the street. hitting your head on the pavement with all dead weight is no joke

totally unnecessary to ko someone like that on the street. hitting your head on the pavement with all dead weight is no joke
I'm not a 'always support cops' kinda guy....but for fucksake, don't touch cops!

This guy just learned it. Hopefully he remembers when he wakes up.

My friend spent the weekend of Mardi Gras in the NOLA jail for less than that. And they know when locking you up Sat night that judges won't come until Wednesday.

But besides that. Stupid fucking thread.

He slapped him bro....nobody in their right mind thinks a slap is going to flatline anybody. Bouncer or whoever that was was showing restraint and still destroyed that drunken beta.

Lol the drunk guy totally sexually assaulted the dude with the initial boob grab lol. (Usually that warrants a slap; usually slaps don’t knock people out)

That is more Barao, TJ was much faster

I'm not a 'always support cops' kinda guy....but for fucksake, don't touch cops!
lol, that;s not a cop. That's a bouncer. Definition for a bouncer is superheavyweight mindless bull with a desire to cripple people and get away with it.
Bouncers are maniacs who couldn't make it in mma or just wanted to hurt the small guys and enjoy doing it, and they are doing it legally. I'd love to see bouncers square off in a cage, but they are too big of a cowards, who want to pray on the weaklings.
Maniacs who want to kill people and get away with it become cops. Not one cop has ever been held responsible for executing innocent civilian.

you should stay away from both bouncers and cops. Your corrupt system protects them, not you.

lol, that;s not a cop. That's a bouncer. Definition for a bouncer is superheavyweight mindless bull with a desire to cripple people and get away with it.
Bouncers are maniacs who couldn't make it in mma or just wanted to hurt the small guys and enjoy doing it, and they are doing it legally. I'd love to see bouncers square off in a cage, but they are too big of a cowards, who want to pray on the weaklings.
Maniacs who want to kill people and get away with it become cops. Not one cop has ever been held responsible for executing innocent civilian.

you should stay away from both bouncers and cops. Your corrupt system protects them, not you.
Ahh. You spent more attention on it than me.

Even dumber than. With a cop at least you have some built in protections.

Not one cop has ever been held responsible for executing innocent civilian.

I'll assume you're exaggerating for effect.

Not one cop has ever been held responsible for executing innocent civilian.

Actions have consequences. You think this individual would have wound up on the ground if he wasn't being a prick and putting his hands on people in inappropriate ways and continuously approaching said people.

Also, to your quoted statement. That is patently false, and shows how little anything you say should be respected or even considered as serious.

Back