This is how a fight between TJ and Stipe would look like

lol, that;s not a cop. That's a bouncer. Definition for a bouncer is superheavyweight mindless bull with a desire to cripple people and get away with it.
Bouncers are maniacs who couldn't make it in mma or just wanted to hurt the small guys and enjoy doing it, and they are doing it legally. I'd love to see bouncers square off in a cage, but they are too big of a cowards, who want to pray on the weaklings.
Maniacs who want to kill people and get away with it become cops. Not one cop has ever been held responsible for executing innocent civilian.

you should stay away from both bouncers and cops. Your corrupt system protects them, not you.

someone got tossed out of a club.....

(jk - but really that’s an unfair assessment on your part. A couple of guys I used to train with and even Jim Alers (former UFC FW/LW) used to be a bouncer here in Orlando— nice guy.)

Dude had a lot of patienc . Then only pushed him away. He didnt have to come back and invade dudes space. The big guy let him get away with it 1 time..that's enough. No idea what tj was saying, but he got bitch slapped the fuck out...

Little guy deserved it. He crossed the line when he grabbed his chest and got his face too close to his body. That's sexual assault.

Jon Jones vs Big Franky Nganou

How did you come up with TJ? What is this, 2016?
Cejudo is a midget king nowadays

BJ Penn's next fight will look like this

lol stfu you fuckin pansy
He's right though. While it maybe wasn't the bouncer's intention to knock the dude, out, knocking someone out in the street intentionally is a poor move (if it's not a matter of life and death and/or someone attacking you with malicious intentions).
Every now and then you hear about people who died because they've hit their head on the pavement or concrete.

Justifying something potentially fatal with "he had it coming, bro!" is pretty simple-minded man, seriously.

I feel w/o a camera that wouldve not been an open hand strike. That guy has a lot of control actually and was kind imo..

I was expecting a wildlife Nat Geo documentary with a Snake attacking a huge animal.

Not pleased and disappointed overall.

Back