This is how a fight between TJ and Stipe would look like

This would be a sanctioned fight in ufc 1. The sport has been pussified

He's right though. While it maybe wasn't the bouncer's intention to knock the dude, out, knocking someone out in the street intentionally is a poor move (if it's not a matter of life and death and/or someone attacking you with malicious intentions).
Every now and then you hear about people who died because they've hit their head on the pavement or concrete.

Justifying something potentially fatal with "he had it coming, bro!" is pretty simple-minded man, seriously.

You guys are the type to watch your kids riding BMX and scold them when they bust a knee trying a risky trick.

You watch MMA which has serious, life long consequences every single second.

Imagine if pansies came in talking about how dangerous and severe elbows to the head can be... and how a single elbow in the temple will kill someone.

IT'S TRUE. IT'S TRUE A SINGLE SHOT CAN KILL EM.

Perspective.

Stop letting society turn you schmucks into little white knighting pussies who whack off all your testosterone to pixels on your computer screen.

He slapped him bro....nobody in their right mind thinks a slap is going to flatline anybody. Bouncer or whoever that was was showing restraint and still destroyed that drunken beta.
Anyone who can't use their words loses. Fact. He didn't show restraint, he showed he can't control his emotions like a woman

Anyone who can't use their words loses. Fact. He didn't show restraint, he showed he can't control his emotions like a woman
Using your words goes out the window when someone starts touching you and invading your personal space like that. Manlet wanted to put on a show and he certainly did!

You guys are the type to watch your kids riding BMX and scold them when they bust a knee trying a risky trick.
Not really, but comparing a potentially fatal knockdown/knockout on the street with kids having a busted knee requires some serious mental gymnastics.
You watch MMA which has serious, life long consequences every single second.

Imagine if pansies came in talking about how dangerous and severe elbows to the head can be... and how a single elbow in the temple will kill someone.

IT'S TRUE. IT'S TRUE A SINGLE SHOT CAN KILL EM.
So.. because MMA is an inevitably dangerous sport where dudes compete because they want to, being aware of all the risks, it automatically is stupid to encourage behaviour outside of the cage which lessens the risk of fatal injury?
dae.jpg

Gimme a break.

Anyways, i don't remember many MMA-fighters being killed with a single shot and the following knockout (and those who've died because of brain damage during the fight usually did so because of dehydration due to the weight cut) but there's plenty of people who die as a result of unconsciously falling on concrete or stone surfaces with their head.
Stop letting society turn you schmucks into little white knighting pussies who whack off all your testosterone to pixels on your computer screen.
I didn't expect you to type any more stupid stuff into your response, but here we go, right?

I'm trying not to delve too deep into your "society ruins men!!1"-mindset, but if anything, out of us two, you're the brainwashed lunatic.
<Gordonhat>

Why wasn't someone there to do this to TJ when he was doing mitt work on the plane :(

No fact is he clearly won lol. He showed restraint when he didn't kick the shit out of the manlet after he knocked him out with the slap. Actions speak louder than words lol.

Using your words goes out the window when someone starts touching you and invading your personal space like that. Manlet wanted to put on a show and he certainly did!
I'm not sure how I missed that the small dude touching giganto. Looks like that's the case, so it is warranted. Justified. I can admit when I'm wrong

No fact is he clearly won lol. He showed restraint when he didn't kick the shit out of the manlet after he knocked him out with the slap. Actions speak louder than words lol.
I didn't realize small guy touched giganto first. But if ur the type who starts fighting when they can't win an argument verbally ur an emotional bitch

Plain and simple

I'm not convinced the guy was KOd. He looks so drunk that once he went down he just fell asleep.

Back