This is Gonna Be The Greatest Combat Card Ever(Roy Jones,Kurt Angle, Shamrock and More)

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its gots eveylrything. Boxing, Pro Wrestling and Grappling.

Roy Jones vs a Fan for 100,000$ in Boxing
Kurt Angle vs Ray Mysterio in Pro Wrestling
Sonnen vs Bisping in a Grappling Match
Ken Shamrock vs Dan Severn in UFC bout

ur-fight.png

Its gonna bring the Masses together. Shit gonna sell PPV out the ass. Boxing Fans, Wrestling Fans and UFC are gonna push this to May/Pac PPVs numbers. Think about the Cross Promotion, UFC and WWF alone will bring in a shit ton of fans and Boxing will bring in the rest. Shit gonna be huge.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2016/2/12/10982506/roy-jones-jr-is-going-to-fight-a-goddamned-fan

Last edited:
Roy aint scared of you bitches, jump up and get that prize money.

Roy's mouth is writing a check that his russian ass can't cash.

Dam I forgot to add Ken Shamrock vs Dan Severn in a UFC fight too(gonna edit OP) This card is pure fire.

I just got a PM about fighting a 10 rounder with Roy.

Bisping might wanna worry about not getting embarrassed in two weeks first.

Roy aint scared of you bitches, jump up and get that prize money.

wouldn't do it even if I knew for sure I'd win, the guy is gonna be in trouble in 10-15 years.

This tournament has nothing on the Republican debate, nothing!

Roy Jones might lose if he picks badly.

RJJ versus fan!?
LOL
I assume this isn't taking place in the states, then?

Oh, wait. I think I got the same PM Seano got. Does it start off "Congratulations, RJJ Fan!!! We have the opportunity of a lifetime to offer you!!!"?

I can't go 10 rounds. I gotta pass.

RJJ versus fan!?
LOL

Oh, wait. I think I got the same PM Seano got. Does it start off "Congratulations, RJJ Fan!!! We have the opportunity of a lifetime to offer you!!!"?

I can't go 10 rounds. I gotta pass.
I don't need 10 rounds. That why Roy will duck me. You watch, I won't get this fight.

RJJ versus fan!?
LOL

Texas and a bunch of other states with non-existent commissions would be more than happy to sanction it.

I'm sure it'll be amateur style with a pre determined outcome. Headgear and big gloves.

Its in Phoenix. Jones Jr vs Toney or Briggs

Looks like TS accidentally a couple of words from the title.. Anyway, would be fun if the RJJ 'fan' ends up being some young up and comer who makes his name off KOing Roy in this event.

I see the fan Wilder KO'ed is making it's comeback.

Motivated fan within 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back