This guy took Overeems soul

Man it takes a lot of guts to be KO'd that many times and still have the will to fight again and again and again.

Man it takes a lot of guts to be KO'd that many times and still have the will to fight again and again and again.

well he's getting 200k-500k per fight ; so he needs to keep the gravy coming. he doesnt have a job lined up like chael or daniel cormier

Was expecting Shogun.

giphy.gif

tumblr_n15wkjmVrX1sdqajoo1_400.gifv

My memory is getting fuzzy.

I’m thinking it’s Hoffman or Schriber. I’m too lazy to use fightfinder.

yeah bobby the truth hoffmann. Aka the bad seed. went to jail for beating his wife. Almost killed her. Lots of anecdotal stories out there, and if they’re to be believed, he doesn’t sound like a good person.

I thought that was a Ngannou thread

I wonder what the weight difference was in that fight

The Reem deserves a fucking statue in the Netherlands at the very least. C'mon you dutch assholes. Get him a fucking statue already.

If it wasnt for steroids he would of been a has been

Still hoping he will get the UFC belt and have K1, Dream and Strikeforce belts.

Not seeing it happen soon though.

I wonder what the weight difference was in that fight

The Reem deserves a fucking statue in the Netherlands at the very least. C'mon you dutch assholes. Get him a fucking statue already.

The head would have to be made of glass

Overeem is a beast. Crazy that he never stops fighting despite the horrible losses. Time after time, year after year.

I still think if he were ubereem there would be a lot less of those losses but that ship has sailed unfortunately.

Legend.

Thats what i love about him so much,he either getting knocked out flat or from the other hand getting his lip splitted to 4 at the bell

It's strange how lucid and sharp he seems to be mentally, considering all the head trauma and KOs he's taken.

17 KOs and 78 fights total in MMA and K-1.

Yikes.
What was the time frame between those KO's? I think the problem with concussions and CTE in football, is that it seems like concussed players do not take enough time off to properly heal. In the NFL most concussions will only put a guy out a week or two at most, with most usually suiting up for next week's game. IMO, no way is 1 or 2 weeks enough time to heal on some of the injuries. In MMA usually there is a month or two at least between fights so that is a lot of time off to heal from a concussion. Though their training regiment also plays a factor, but one would imagine that they aren't bopping him in the head the whole time during training either.

It's strange how lucid and sharp he seems to be mentally, considering all the head trauma and KOs he's taken.

17 KOs and 78 fights total in MMA and K-1.

Yikes.

Yiker Mice From Mars

Took quite some damage in pride when he was young, but doesn't he have the record for least punches taken per minute or fight in the UFC?

Back