This guy took Overeems soul

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

giphy.gif

C2paH8S.png

The reason Overeem is among my favorite fighters is I finally took a back seat to being a fan of his and just embraced being a fight fan and JBG. He never leaves me hanging, though he did Duffee

It's strange how lucid and sharp he seems to be mentally, considering all the head trauma and KOs he's taken.

17 KOs and 78 fights total in MMA and K-1.

Yikes.

The reason Overeem is among my favorite fighters is I finally took a back seat to being a fan of his and just embraced being a fight fan and JBG. He never leaves me hanging, though he did Duffee
People shit on him for being "safe" but he really goes for the kill when his opponents open up.

The guy was throwing jumping switch knees on Roy Nelson and that can be a risky move against the overhand (Arlovski/Fedor)

It's strange how lucid and sharp he seems to be mentally, considering all the head trauma and KOs he's taken.

Yikes.
I often think about that as well. He's either going to be an exception to the rule or take a HARD turn for the worst out of nowhere.

Nobody has come close to taking his soul. He’s been kod a ton of times and still keeps coming

People shit on him for being "safe" but he really goes for the kill when his opponents open up.

The guy was throwing jumping switch knees on Roy Nelson and that can be a risky move against the overhand (Arlovski/Fedor)
That’s just it. He’s a risk taker. That always has the potential for disappointment. It also has potential for huuuuuge success. I like risk takers way better than points fighters. War Reem!

Yikes.

I think that is the reason he is so lucid. Overeem can be KOd so easily that he avoids severe brain trauma like <HisEye>, I mean look into his fight history and the head strikes he has taken compared to fighters who have fought within the period he has fought, I could bet he is near about half the amount of strikes taken to head.

If you can easily be KOd early in your career, you could be saving yourself from severe head trauma because you avoid the abuse from having a diamond chin, which turns into a glass chin.

I think that is the reason he is so lucid. Overeem can be KOd so easily that he avoids severe brain trauma like <HisEye>, I mean look into his fight history and the head strikes he has taken compared to fighters who have fought within the period he has fought, I could bet he is near about half the amount of strikes taken to head.

If you can easily be KOd early in your career, you could be saving yourself from severe head trauma because you avoid the abuse from having a diamond chin, which turns into a glass chin.
Boxing is considered more dangerous by some people because they get rocked and get some time to recover for what could be a prolonged beating. instead of having it stopped on that initial knockdown.

Boxing is considered more dangerous by some people because they get rocked and get some time to recover for what could be a prolonged beating. instead of having it stopped on that initial knockdown.

Constant brain trauma/rattling is worse imo because as you said they have time to recover (10 count).

It is one of those things that people don't notice until it is way too late and the damage is so severe they have slurred speeches and sound worse than the Diaz brothers.

If I had to go with a prolonged beating to the head where I am in and out of conscious or just KOd instantly, I would go with receiving an instant KO.

His soul was taken back then yet he became a K1 and strike force champion.Genius ts.

Bobby Hoffman?

Poor Alistair has been KO'ed since the beginning of the times.

Back