This guy is most likely going to be both LHW/HW champ in Bellator

Hard to argue with anything you said. More recently even the Nemkov fight showed he's just a hair below the truly elite.

I've been saying it since the moment the LHW bracket was announced: I've seen enough of Bader at 205. I want to see him try to defend the heavyweight belt against the likes of Moldovsky, Minakov, Fortune etc. That's where the remaining intrigue of his career is for me.

Considering how slow he is, he should be staying at Heavyweight. I agree.

Its been over 2 years since Bader fought at HW and wont likely be defending soon, thats why the champ-champ thing always end up screwing a division over, he's been starched 2 of 3 fights at LHW , hard to picture him as the HW champ.

Its been over 2 years since Bader fought at HW and wont likely be defending soon, thats why the champ-champ thing always end up screwing a division over, he's been starched 2 of 3 fights at LHW , hard to picture him as the HW champ.
Well, he got the HW belt in that weak GP, didn't beat any of the contenders at HW.

I don't see him beating any of Minakov, Moldavsky, Mowry, Fortune, Tim etc

Champ is 38...its the best he has ever been...the next challenger is like 73...LHW seems to be an old mans game, Corey has time on his side.
Weak chin and fight iq, and that's something that will always plague him

DimHarmoniousGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

2d7b5f2cf188c1364b36f71f60678d01.gif

SpecificShorttermBedbug-size_restricted.gif

What does this say about Bellator's LHW/HW roster? Weren't people claiming they had a better LHW roster than the UFC not too long ago?

<{outtahere}>
Corey has only 1 loss in the last 4 years and it's to the champion. He beat Glover who happens to be fighting for the UFC belt and is the #1 ranked contender in the UFC.

The thing about Anderson's loses is that they are highlight reel material...some brutal KO's on his record.

He looked great against Bader, I thought that was a bad style matchup for him too. Good to see him with some killer instinct.

Very interested in how he and Vadim match up, I don't think it's a foregone conclusion at all.

He would insist that its entirely different if someone were to raise Jan's many old losses and old age.
Even if you want to bring up recent Jan losses, he got floored by Thiago Santos.

Jan is good but playing MMA math is stupid. I think the Nemkov fight will say a lot about how Corey would do against Jan since Nemkov is equally as technical a striker while also being faster and better wrestler imho

Nobody as chinny as Anderson can be considered the best in their division.

Back