This Election Isn't Democrats vs Republicans, It's Globalists vs Nationalists

Obviously in war, both nationalists and jihadis do not want a globalized(obviously westernized/americanized world) world and will fight against it.

Nationalists want to keep the foreigners out, jihadis want to install sharia, noth are incompatible with a globalized world and will cause conflict.

You can see that in Ukraine, it is not that black and white but you have ukrainians wanting to join the EU vs russian nationalists wanting to break apart.
I think that's actually a pretty fair comparison. The jihadists are obviously much crazier than the paranoid nationalists, but both are living in terror in this respect, and are likely to become violent.

OMG banning guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look Im not for banning guns....but Banning Guns is not as bad as killing innocent people.

How in the hell is banning guns even close to killing innocent people?

Killing an innocent person is the ultimate violation of Individual rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If people can't defend themselves, what do you think is going to happen?

"To disarm the people...is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

Pagans for the win chooo chooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's actually a pretty fair comparison. The jihadists are obviously much crazier than the paranoid nationalists, but both are living in terror in this respect, and are likely to become violent.

It's the globalists that are importing the jihadists into the western world and that is causing a rise in nationalism.

If people can't defend themselves, what do you think is going to happen?

"To disarm the people...is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

1788, buddy....A gun was still pretty powerful....this 2016, if The United States decided to go full EVIL, they would destroy the American insurgence....Sure the American insurgency would be annoying but they will lose.

Not to mention countless of other countries have banned guns in europe/australia etc.......so far they havent been killed by the govt.

unrealistic.

the ppl at the very top are dont follow those guidelines but you expect the rest of the population to??

There are people of all social strata that don't follow those guidelines. I've learned not to expect too much from the rest of the population, and to be thankful for the family, friends, and coworkers in my life that are halfway decent people.

Do you really think Australian-style gun laws are more "anti-freedom" than having people killed based on who they're related to?
1. we should determine what penalties arise from aiding and abetting terrorists

2. "taken out" and "targeted" were the terminology applied to the topic at hand. never "kill"

3. the jews in ww2 era germany didnt think it was anti freedom to curb gun availability but i wonder what they would think if we asked them today

hitler-gun-control.jpeg

1788, buddy....A gun was still pretty powerful....this 2016, if The United States decided to go full EVIL, they would destroy the American insurgence....Sure the American insurgency would be annoying but they will lose.

Not to mention countless of other countries have banned guns in europe/australia etc.......so far they havent been killed by the govt.

Europe...great example buddy. I'm sure places like France, Sweden, Germany, UK, etc are really celebrating their gun control right now.

I'm sure the jews celebrated gun control before they were slaughtered by Nazis

China....USSR...read a history book instead of the HuffPo Black Voices.

Cut taxes and treat Islam as Canada / England treats WBC and i'll play for any side.

Also interesting , that the majority of top standard of living nations are pretty homogeneous

1. we should determine what penalties arise from aiding and abetting terrorists

2. "taken out" and "targeted" were the terminology applied to the topic at hand. never "kill"

3. the jews in ww2 era germany didnt think it was anti freedom to curb gun availability but i wonder what they would think if we asked them today

hitler-gun-control.jpeg

1938 Germany established gun control right before the Holocaust....

Europe...great example buddy. I'm sure places like France, Sweden, Germany, UK, etc are really celebrating their gun control right now.

I'm sure the jews celebrated gun control before they were slaughtered by Nazis

China....USSR...read a history book instead of the HuffPo Black Voices.

Is France gunning down it's own citizens? No is not....it's obvious by the quote you posted that it was referring to governments enslaving its own people via violence.

Im sure the Jews had a shitload of guns to defend off the Nazis:rolleyes:, they are known for their stockpile of guns.

Yeah China and USSR r bad.

People are out of their minds if they think electing Trump is somehow going to stop globalism. Europe and Asia isn't bombed to shit like the mid 1900's and places like India and Latin America are developed. The world doesn't need the U.S. to supply them anymore.
If you think Latin America is developed then please stop posting.

Is France gunning down it's own citizens? No is not....it's obvious by the quote you posted that it was referring to governments enslaving its own people via violence.

Yeah it's not like France has had 20 terrorists attacks in the last 19 months because France is importing savages from the middle east.

Im sure the Jews had a shitload of guns to defend off the Nazis:rolleyes:, they are known for their stockpile of guns.

Yeah China and USSR r bad.

Yeah read a history book

Yeah it's not like France has had 20 terrorists attacks in the last 19 months because France is importing savages from the middle east.

Yeah read a history book
Again france didn't go gunning people down the streets to control them like you claim.

I agree China and USSR did some bad things.

I agree with the thread title and most of the points. I'm not sure I believe in the mono-theism part.

It is a nationalism vs globalist vote though. 100%

Back