This Election Isn't Democrats vs Republicans, It's Globalists vs Nationalists

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
As everyday passes in this election, this becomes less about Democrats vs Republicans and more about Globalists vs Nationalists.

Globalist platform:

• Open-borders
  • Consumerism
  • Feminism and matriarchy
  • Multiculturalism, diversity, and egalitarianism
  • Paganism or atheism
  • Global solutions for local problems
  • Empire building
  • Centralization
  • Collectivization
  • Unarmed populace
Nationalist platform:

• Closed borders
  • Protectionism
  • Patriarchy
  • Homogeneous population
  • Monotheism
  • Local solutions for local problems
  • War as self-defense
  • Decentralization
  • Individual rights
  • Armed populace

Homogenous population? Your gonna need a holocaust for that in the USA.

All I want is for everyone to have the opportunity work hard, pay their taxes, don't engage in criminal activity, and treat fellow citizens with a modicum of respect.

What does that make me?

Individual rights?

Trump is an advocate for killing terrorist families....detaining people before knowing the facts...That's 100% opposite from individual rights and the consitution.

Individual rights?

Trump is an advocate for killing terrorist families....detaining people before knowing the facts...That's 100% opposite from individual rights and the consitution.

Do you believe foreign terrorists have the same rights as US citizens?

As everyday passes in this election, this becomes less about Democrats vs Republicans and more about Globalists vs Nationalists.

Globalist platform:

• Open-borders
  • Consumerism
  • Feminism and matriarchy
  • Multiculturalism, diversity, and egalitarianism
  • Paganism or atheism
  • Global solutions for local problems
  • Empire building
  • Centralization
  • Collectivization
  • Unarmed populace
Nationalist platform:

• Closed borders
  • Protectionism
  • Patriarchy
  • Homogeneous population
  • Monotheism
  • Local solutions for local problems
  • War as self-defense
  • Decentralization
  • Individual rights unless you are LGBT or a minority
  • Armed populace

Fixed that for you.

Do you believe foreign terrorists have the same rights as US citizens?

He said kill terrorist families...Some Terrorist are Americans with American families.

You believe killing innocent Americans because their family member is a terrorist, falls under individual rights?

lol whatever. I guess you should just chalk up a win for us "globalists" and our cobra commander-like ambitions...and then sit and...despair, I guess? The world is coming together, it's just a fact. It's as unstoppable as the weather. Will it happen in war or peace though?

People are out of their minds if they think electing Trump is somehow going to stop globalism. Europe and Asia isn't bombed to shit like the mid 1900's and places like India and Latin America are developed. The world doesn't need the U.S. to supply them anymore.

Individual rights?

We get it, you love your family.....

Individual rights?

maxresdefault-3.jpg

We get it, you love your family.....

Im an American.

I don't think we should kill innocent people, regardless if the families are American or not.

Sorry but I believe in individual rights unlike you advocates of killing innocent people regardless if they are american or not.

All I want is for everyone to have the opportunity work hard, pay their taxes, don't engage in criminal activity, and treat fellow citizens with a modicum of respect.

What does that make me?

unrealistic.

the ppl at the very top dont follow those guidelines but you expect the rest of the population to??

Last edited:

OMG banning guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look Im not for banning guns....but Banning Guns is not as bad as killing innocent people.

How in the hell is banning guns even close to killing innocent people?

Killing an innocent person is the ultimate violation of Individual rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said kill terrorist families...Some Terrorist are Americans with American families.

You believe killing innocent Americans because their family member is a terrorist, falls under individual rights?

That's not what I asked you, answer the question.

lol whatever. I guess you should just chalk up a win for us "globalists" and our cobra commander-like ambitions...and then sit and...despair, I guess? The world is coming together, it's just a fact. It's as unstoppable as the weather. Will it happen in war or peace though?

Obviously in war, both nationalists and jihadis do not want a globalized(obviously westernized/americanized world) world and will fight against it.

Nationalists want to keep the foreigners out, jihadis want to install sharia, noth are incompatible with a globalized world and will cause conflict.

You can see that in Ukraine, it is not that black and white but you have ukrainians wanting to join the EU vs russian nationalists wanting to break apart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back