Elections ***Third Democratic Primary Debate play-by-play thread***

Castro, Warren, Yang, and Sanders are the only ones worth the time.

Gabbard. She's the real rock star and has won every debate she participated in.

Gabbard:

Emerson: 6%
Boston Herald: 3%
Economist: 3%

I would have loved Tulsi to be part of this, but I was only listing the candidates that made this debate.

Where is Tulsi Gabbard? She's polling at 5%+ in some reputable polls. Just because she had to take a break to serve in the Armed Forces last month shouldn't be a penalty.
She had to hit 2% in four DNC-approved polls, and reusing polls is not permitted. The DNC list of approved polls excluded a handful of polls that popular sites like Realclearpolitics accept.

Approved polls have to be associated with or conducted by the following: the Associated Press, ABC News, CBS News, CNN, The Des Moines Register, Fox News, Monmouth University, NBC News, The New York Times, NPR, Quinnipiac, the University of New Hampshire, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Washington Post and Winthrop University.

Link

She hit 2% in a CNN poll. I think that's the only one that counted toward the threshold for her.

Also one of the polls (ABC/WaPo) in which Gabbard hit 2% among the poll's sample of registered voters isn't counting for Gabbard because she didn't hit 2% among the "all adults" category in the same poll.

Note that there is no time window specified. Klobuchar used polls from six months ago to qualify.

Last edited:

Gabbard:

Emerson: 6%
Boston Herald: 3%
Economist: 3%

She’s the only democratic candidate who could use my face as a chair.

She’s all woman that one. And got robbed by the dnc on those polls

I would have loved Tulsi to be part of this, but I was only listing the candidates that made this debate.

They kind of screwed her over by discounting very reputible polls where she did well. Also, Google nuked her ability to use their platform for hours after she won the first debate... then did an, "ooops... we are sorry."

Tulsi got Bernied.

True Story. Do you know what she did during the 2016 Primaries? It's the reason why the DNC is burning her down now.

She stood up against Hillary Clinton's team for rigging the primaries and the $. She resigned as Co-Chair and now the Democratic Party has not stopped dogging her since then. She ought to go Independent after the election, but she is loyal, so I doubt it.

Hoping Biden took his Ginkgo Biloba tonight.

Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson became the latest public figure to experience a hot mic gaffe during an appearance on Eric Bolling’s Sinclair show last week when she told an aide, “Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties.”

“What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are?” she asked after her interview while her microphone was still on. “What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me? It’s such a bizarre world. I’m such a lefty — I mean, I’m a serious lefty — but I understand why people on the right call them ‘godless.’ I didn’t think the left is as mean as the right. They are.”

Man with arrow sticking out of his head, bleeding all over, most searched candidate but BANNED from Democratic debate!

ABC may be restreaming on YouTube during the debate, we'll see if it stays up:

Snacks ready, Kraken dark rum on deck. Can't wait for this.

Hoping Biden took his Ginkgo Biloba tonight.
they should all jack with him saying they are in a different city every few minutes

EEIqHG3WwAAyuEO

L I V E

images

TONIGHT: TEXAS SHOWDOWN
WARREN NEW TARGET
CAN BIDEN HANG ON?

And here we go! <Lmaoo>

Ramos going full Rustlemania immediately: "This is our country, too."

How dare the brown man with the mexico talk say such things

Who’s here for Sloppy Joe.

Me Neither.

Last edited: