Elections ***Third Democratic Primary Debate play-by-play thread***

Im just hoping it stays respectful and calm on here. We've got a nice debate streak going on where people don't act like assholes.

I think the 2nd debate with the night featuring Biden and Harris got tense. Biden and Harris went at it, then Tulsi and Harris, then Castro and Biden, then Biden and Booker. I forget if DeBlasio was there too but him and Biden had a night where DeBlasio kept going after him.

A lot of the small fish are gone now so you'll see less desperation like Swalwell, Inslee, DeBlasio, Gillibrand, etc. Pretty much everyone on that stage makes sense to have up there. Some I don't get why they are polling so high but it is what it is.

I think the 2nd debate with the night featuring Biden and Harris got tense. Biden and Harris went at it, then Tulsi and Harris, then Castro and Biden, then Biden and Booker. I forget if DeBlasio was there too but him and Biden had a night where DeBlasio kept going after him.

A lot of the small fish are gone now so you'll see less desperation like Swalwell, Inslee, DeBlasio, Gillibrand, etc. Pretty much everyone on that stage makes sense to have up there. Some I don't get why they are polling so high but it is what it is.

I think he was talking about us; not the candidates lol

I think he was talking about us; not the candidates lol

Ah, got it. I haven't really been in these as the debate is live usually. Can't say whether they've been civil. I think everything moves too fast that it's hard to have a conversation during it. It's mostly like a twitter feed on people's PBP and reactions to things said.

The right's view of America at this point seems to be apathy along the lines of "Make America Great Again, because we can't do anything else of worth!!"

Some small European country tries universal healthcare, drug legalization etc to great results, but America? No no no, we can't hope to match the innovation and skill of these small countries, who are we, some capable nation?

Universal Healthcare only works in ethnically homogeneous countries, it's just common sense, the moment other ethnicities walk into the hospital the white doctor trained only on white people will just be wholly confused by the different skull shapes and internal organ configurations, leading to lower quality of care for every other breed of human. Do you even phrenology bro?

Universal Healthcare only works in ethnically homogeneous countries, it's just common sense, the moment other ethnicities walk into the hospital the white doctor trained only on white people will just be wholly confused by the different skull shapes and internal organ configurations, leading to lower quality of care for every other breed of human. Do you even phrenology bro?

Somebody has an enlarged sarcasm ridge, I see.

And crazy leftists have been protesting by hanging off the Fred Hartman bridge.

Should be a interesting night.

When does this car crash start I am still working but don't want to miss it.

And crazy leftists have been protesting by hanging off the Fred Hartman bridge.

Should be a interesting night.

Yea I've been on that bridge it's fucking massive. Even driving on it is kind of scary. Those people are nuts.

Anyone know if Fuentes is streaming the debate on DLive? I know he’s doing a post mortem on YouTube, but sometimes he watches the debate live.

EDIT: watch the debate here live https://dlive.tv/nickjfuentes

Last edited:
When does this car crash start I am still working but don't want to miss it.
The dumpster fire supporter loves car crashes. Nascar level shocking. It starts when google says it does.

I predict Yang is going to again talk about no plans other than just giving people a grand a month and hoping for the best
But in a cape. I'm telling you guys, he's going to wear a cape.

Thank you sir
tenor.gif

Where is Tulsi Gabbard? She's polling at 5%+ in some reputable polls. Just because she had to take a break to serve in the Armed Forces last month shouldn't be a penalty.

Back